Quantcast

Handlebars

Dwdrums00

Monkey
Mar 31, 2007
I have both sunline V1's (29") and the Deity Dirty thirty and I prefer the sweep of the Sunlines. The Deity's width feels good but the sunlines lower rise, ano finish and sweep are perfect.

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
is handlebar width related with the height of the rider or is it a question of preferences??I mean, the same as frames have different sizes, is it the same with handlebars?? I'm 5"7 and I dont know if a 30" handlebar would be too wide for me....

dhrookie

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
Obetz, OH
is handlebar width related with the height of the rider or is it a question of preferences??I mean, the same as frames have different sizes, is it the same with handlebars?? I'm 5"7 and I dont know if a 30" handlebar would be too wide for me....
go 29"

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I have both sunline V1's (29") and the Deity Dirty thirty and I prefer the sweep of the Sunlines. The Deity's width feels good but the sunlines lower rise, ano finish and sweep are perfect.
stoked to see that. i was trying to decide between the dietys and the sunlines, and went with the sunlines for those reasons. good reassurance