Quantcast

Happy B-day Bikeguy100k!

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Thanks guys!

Rhino, I checked my profile and saw the same thing! What gives?

I may be a t Winthrop, but not likely. I might be at Chelan, but it's in the middle of the month and I'm changing jobs. I'll be living lean then. We'll see. Wenatchee, I will be there! Almost the end of the season, but I gotta do something right?

What class are you racing Brad? I'm probably going to be mired in the middle of the sport class if I'm lucky.

ACK! ACK! Backatcha Dave!

:devil:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by bikeguy100k
Thanks guys!

Rhino, I checked my profile and saw the same thing! What gives?
There was a software issue and many peoples profile show December 31 for some reason. :D I was just poking fun. So this really is your B-Day! Cool.

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
There was a software issue and many peoples profile show December 31 for some reason. :D I was just poking fun. So this really is your B-Day! Cool.
I blame you. You're always to blame! :devil: :D

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by bikeguy100k

What class are you racing Brad? I'm probably going to be mired in the middle of the sport class if I'm lucky.
Normally, i'd be racing sport... but, i'm out for most if not all this season :( if i make it back for a race, it would be Wenatchee.

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by DHRacer
Normally, i'd be racing sport... but, i'm out for most if not all this season :( if i make it back for a race, it would be Wenatchee.
Well, get that shoulder healed up and let's settle this thing (what thing?:confused: :D ) once and for all on the course at Wenatchee! I'm sure you kick my butt, but I'll start training now and I may be able to get down the hill in one piece. :p