Quantcast

Happy Bday to ME!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Velocity Girl said:
Happy Belated B-day! Sorry about forgetting yesterday....got home late from CA!

So....what goodies did you get?
Low key....dinner with family and cash. :love: (edit: When I say cash I mean my Grandma sent me $5 lol) Family isn't big on Bdays....I just like to make fun.

Drank after the Tyson fight at a buddies house....with 5 buds....so it was technically my Bday after midnight...saturday/Sunday.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
So everybody forgot your birthday..... :(
Well i'm here to tell ya it COULD BE WORSE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN YOU'RE IN YOUR PRIME NOW!

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
happy birthday man, last week I reminded myself to wish ya a happy bday but of course when the day came i brain farted, hope ya had a good time!

mtnluvn

Monkey
May 14, 2005
Squamish/Whistler
Happy Day-O Rhino, a day late along with everyone else:) No one wished me a happy birthday either, but considering I wasn't even a member a month and a half ago I suppose I can't complain he he.
PS. Thanks for the advice on the pedals over on the mud hunnies thread - consider it taken. Now I just have to decide which flats to ride!

mtnluvn said:
Happy Day-O Rhino, a day late along with everyone else:) No one wished me a happy birthday either, but considering I wasn't even a member a month and a half ago I suppose I can't complain he he.
PS. Thanks for the advice on the pedals over on the mud hunnies thread - consider it taken. Now I just have to decide which flats to ride!
:confused: why is he in mudhunnies? :eek: :love: :nuts:

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Happy happy great horned one!

Sorry to everyone else who also had a birthday who I didn't say happy happy too.

We should get a PM reminder of PNW birthdays a few days in advance.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Skookum said:
So everybody forgot your birthday..... :(
Well i'm here to tell ya it COULD BE WORSE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN YOU'RE IN YOUR PRIME NOW!
Hey?!?!?!

:think:

I didn't see you at my party. How did you get the poloroids? :eek:

That is a funny arse picture! :oink:

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
holy fin christmas your 30!!!!
bwwaaahhaaaa....old man....hahahahaha

do you need a cane or something? can i get you a walker? oh oh wait...a raskel cart, vroooooom.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
HippieKai said:
holy fin christmas your 30!!!!
bwwaaahhaaaa....old man....hahahahaha

do you need a cane or something? can i get you a walker? oh oh wait...a raskel cart, vroooooom.
:D Atleast I can hold my liquer. :dancing:

So you legal to drink yet? ;) How about shaving? You would be suprised with me....I own a 00 (or 01) MonsterT :eek: I must be getting old.....

:think: Can I hop up the Raskel cart? hmmmmmm

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Hey, missed ya in Spoki-vegas last weekend...thought from your recent post about weather over there that you'd show....o well....happy b-day...I think I'm getting too old to race...and I'm 23... hehehehehe Bailed pretty hard into a berm and got bounced off the course....o well, 2 more weeks and it's off to Silver Mt. You makin' it to any events this year??? I can't wait to see another Rotec at an event (well, old school ones anywayz....)... Lates, G

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
RhinofromWA said:
:D Atleast I can hold my liquer. :dancing:

So you legal to drink yet? ;) How about shaving? You would be suprised with me....I own a 00 (or 01) MonsterT :eek: I must be getting old.....

:think: Can I hop up the Raskel cart? hmmmmmm
yeah you can hold liquer...in your hand. The second you drink it's toilet time! :blah:

i guess we could hop up the raskel.....lets say re-gear it and add some shocks and make it a DH cart! :devil:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
HippieKai said:
yeah you can hold liquer...in your hand. The second you drink it's toilet time! :blah:

i guess we could hop up the raskel.....lets say re-gear it and add some shocks and make it a DH cart! :devil:
I am drinking again....well testing the waters. Haven't thrown up since I began testing my bodies abilities again. Looks like that part of my body finally healed up.