Quantcast

Happy Birthday Bluebug32!

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
bluebug32 said:
They're pretty sweet :thumb: I've been enjoying them a lot! And they're all white and purdy :)
Shhh. We're working on getting you a cross bike. :sneaky:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Alfred said:
Shhh. We're working on getting you a cross bike. :sneaky:
A cross bike would be most excellent. I'm a little at odds with my road bike right now and its awkward fit.

And I hear they're some Cannondales floating around. You can send one of those too :thumb:

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
bluebug32 said:
A cross bike would be most excellent. I'm a little at odds with my road bike right now and its awkward fit.

And I hear they're some Cannondales floating around. You can send one of those too :thumb:
It's weird how they fit, as I don't know much about them, but my CX bike is smaller than my roadie and I sit far more upright. It is comfy for 20 miles or so, but a stretch when I get beyond that. If it were steel, that may be different, but I traded for it, so I wasn't too picky. I like it anyway. It's fun. The main point is, since it's your birthday, don't replace, add to. Never enough bikes I tell ya.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Alfred said:
It's weird how they fit, as I don't know much about them, but my CX bike is smaller than my roadie and I sit far more upright. It is comfy for 20 miles or so, but a stretch when I get beyond that. If it were steel, that may be different, but I traded for it, so I wasn't too picky. I like it anyway. It's fun. The main point is, since it's your birthday, don't replace, add to. Never enough bikes I tell ya.
now, would you like to drop the bike off in person or get my address? ;)

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
bluebug32 said:
now, would you like to drop the bike off in person or get my address? ;)
It's cool you hitting on me and all, but wouldn't it be a better gift if I were hitting on you? :D

Seriously - if you decide on a cross bike ever, get steel.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Are you hitting on me?

Besides, I've heard your peanut is small
I'm quoting the greatest movie of all time, I see my superior intellect is lost on you.