Quantcast

Happy Birthday DH Girlie......

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
Some played out rapper...so I'll help you out this way to show you how played out those cakes that have been posted a gazillion times are (I posted the cat box cake) anyway, those cakes are more played out than the joke about you wearing short tiny girly riding shorts!
Nah, the SS joke will go on forever... much like loco's wranglers, the chick pants, and Echos uhhh... nevermind. :D :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
That joke was played out in about 3 minutes. Trouble is, most of my Intarweb stalkers kept beating the horse. :mad:
I told you it wasn't going to turn out well. If it's any consolation you're in the same boat as Loco's wranglers and the chick pants.

Happy birthday again dhg! Are you drunk yet? (So as to not derail the thread too much)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
yes...and it better be as good or better as the CHRIS KING salt and pepper shaker set I bestowed upon you for YOUR birthday just YESTERDAY, Mister! It WOULD be nice if you didn't tell me what I was getting before hand either... :p
So whatcha got on tap?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
Not yet...I'm still at work...
On your birthday!?!?!?!?! That's just wrong. I hereby release you from your bonds of labor and order you to go get drunk!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Nothing! But that's a great idea...a KEGERATOR...yo pozer!
I found my old beer tap yesterday. Made me sad because it has been years and years since I have used it. I have had a lot of fun that I can't remember with that old tap.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
just a tap? or was it attached to a kegerator?
No kegerator. If you need a kegerator you just aren't drinking fast enough. Me and 9 of my closest friends managed to empty a full keg in 42 minutes, good times.