Quantcast

Happy Birthday Stiff!!!!!!!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
happy bday old man. hope your night ends up like this one did back in january (although you better get your ass up early to ride tomorrow).

early in the evening...

one last drink?

a few unfinished drinks later...

nighty night.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
that is a work of art. What would have been more of a work of art is if you guys drew a big cockandballs on his forehead...

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
Just add a small tent and some rubber boots to that pic and you have beaver campsite all over again.

Happy B-day !!! Stevo!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Happy birthday! :evil:

"nighty night" Hahahaha! Thank God the internet was not so prevalent during my fraternity days...although one of my buds once sent out a Christmas Party invitation, the cover of which was complete with a pic of passed-out LL. Had you all stayed just a little bit later last evening, you could have snapped a similar picture of me. Mike fixed his bike at 5:00pm while I got gas & two sixers of Shiner Bock and Yuengling B&T. The last run ended at 8:30pm and it took another hour to finish the rest of the suds. I guess that's what happens when you get a "fuzzy" start time for your rides.

sleep deprivation + beer + dub + tiredness from ride = "nighty night"

What was the combo that led to poor Stiff's undoing? Those bottles stacked in front of him looked more like props than evidentiary exhibits.