Quantcast

happy birthday to me!!!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
tn and my birthdays are coming up soon and we got a b-day present in the mail yesterday from tn's parents. my dream kitchen machine. it is a work of art and i can't wait to start using it. and yes, it is pink. :love:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
MMcG said:
Cool! Whatcha going to make in it first?

i dont know. i've been going through all my cookbooks trying to decide. i've been wanting to get into baking for quite sometime. winter time is a good time to learn so i guess i'll just bake anything that looks good.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
happy birthday to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you fit a 3.0 gazzilodi on that mixer? maybe you should have gotten it in rootbeer.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
laura said:
tn and my birthdays are coming up soon and we got a b-day present in the mail yesterday from tn's parents. my dream kitchen machine. it is a work of art and i can't wait to start using it. and yes, it is pink. :love:
Happy Birthday!!!!

Nice Kitchenaid. I absolutely love mine (I have a stainless steel huge one)!!!!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
laura said:
Sweet! Happy birthday to both of you.

My wife LOVES her Kitchen Aid mixer. I was afraid she wouldn't use it that much, but she uses it all the time. Bakes like a mad woman. Yesterday she made me a homemade apple pie. She decided to go with the black version, since all of our appliances are black. You can see it here tucked in the corner, next to the crappy blender that will be replaced shortly.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
laura said:
i'll be 23 on the 27th.
Yur just a BayBee!!!!!! :p (Either that or I am really gettin old!)

Happy Birfday!

Now, when are you making those special brownies in that there durn purty mixin machine? My GF has been wanting one of them for quite some time. I better not let her see this thread.

Happy Birthday again!!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
laura said:

That's bad ass! I wouldn't really make anything in it but I'd love one for the kitchen...I believe Kitchenaid is donating some of the profits from those pink ones to the Susan B. Koman breast cancer thing.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Tenchiro said:
Happy Birthday you two, I am still waiting to get the meat grinder &sausage stuffer attachemnt for mine.

tn wants to get the sausage attachment. i want all the pasta attachments for it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
laura said:
i have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, but i hope no one pees on it either.
lets see if someone else does...................anyone?i'll give ya a hint, its from an absolutely awesome movie.......................