Quantcast

Happy Caterday, You Milfy Monkeys

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Springs for Wifey's new bike today. Layla was limping really badly last night when we got home from dinner, so to the vet for her this morning. Otherwise, study and Quicken.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Is this the multiverse?

Looks like this is the winner by a minute.

Working on the connection trail that will eventually connect the parking lot the the other greenways. 1” of white shit on the ground so it will a muddy mess. Also got bitched out by a Karen yesterday about the fact I closed the trails on a rainy day (our trails system is on private land and the owner doesn’t want them open when it’s muddy). I tried to explain this to her in the nicest way. I’m so glad I volunteered for this :nope: :twitch:

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Back online after 20 hours without electricity. We got hit with 8 inches of ultra wet heavy snow. Lots of fallen trees.

But I did receive a new set of Hayes Dominion and ate take out pizza, so it's not all bad.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to see bauhaus in september...was still able to get a good seat...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Second week in a row kids soccer got rained out.

Brown Santa comes today. Wife has decided she wants the ceiling painted in the bedroom before we move back. House stuff today, maybe some garden prep tomorrow.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Today I’m going to pick out stones/bricks or other to trim around the flowerbeds. I haven’t ridden a bike in like two months. I need to shake this nonsense off and get back to being irresponsible.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Spring skiing today should be fabulous.

Ministry, Melvins and COC tomorrow, bought tickets 2 years ago as Covid was hitting.
narlus took great pics of the boston stop....

i missed it...should be fun...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Time to work on bikes today. Need to fix/replace my dropper remote on the Pivot—with internal routing not sure how that project is going to go—and then will put a PNW dropper on the commuter bike (so as to make stopping easier when I have a kid both in front of and behind me).

this means the end of my Revved grips on the Pivot. They were a tremendous pain to install in the first place and simply aren’t going back on there again, unless miraculously the dropper remotes open full wide and don’t require grip removal.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Damnit, last fall I ordered a 29” wheel set to build up my Instinct frame for sale. Put them all together, mounted cassette and rotor…and they are 142mm, mislabeled on the box.
poo.

Anyone need a brand new, non-boost basic WTB wheel set for $235 plus shipping?
(Microspline, centerlock)

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Neighbor is having a garage sale and just gave Hannah a pair of Obermeyer ski pants for next year. Hell yeah!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Damnit, last fall I ordered a 29” wheel set to build up my Instinct frame for sale. Put them all together, mounted cassette and rotor…and they are 142mm, mislabeled on the box.
poo.

Anyone need a brand new, non-boost basic WTB wheel set for $235 plus shipping?
(Microspline, centerlock)
No two six, no care.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Grocery shopping earlier was a complete cluster f*** of way too many people so I'm taking a break before I hit Petco for dog and cat supplies.

Then Home to install a 7 day adjustable timer switch thingy for our front porch exterior light.

And refill Mrs. Scrub's work printer cartridge with new toner goop. She bought the $40 refill stuff versus the 200 something dollar cartridge. Supposedly we can refill it 2 to 3 times before needing a new cartridge. Plan to do it in the garage so in the inevitable mess making at least it will be in the garage and not the house...

20220409_131506.jpg