Quantcast

@@@ Happy F'ing Friday GMT @@@

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Man, this week right?
got up at a stupid hour for an airport run, now gonna get a jump start on work so I can sneak out this afternoon.

Snow is a comin'. :thumb: & :dead:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
God damn old age. woke up looked at the clock and it read 0320 and I went oh shit I have 40 minutes to get out of here. toss on my uniform, feed the dogs and then it hits me I'm on the ambulance and my start time is 0715. fuck, now I'm wide awake.

guess I will make some espresso

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Up.
Now to decide what I'll do in the next six months.
Need to tie loose ends on this house. Couple of bathroom cabinets to build.
#snowiscoming

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

You guys are crazy #thesnowisdefinitelyNOTcomingnopenonopenoway
time to plan your winter nc trip!

dragging this am...work in the morning, then lunch with a buddy to drop off the woodburned trophy axes i did for the road race he manages. then we'll ride. might go see a buddy's wife play a show tonight. might just go to bed early. le tired, at the moment.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Woke early so breakfasted instead of just laying there. Forgot to bring my old man glasses out of the bedroom so I'll squint for a bit until wife wakes up and I can retrieve them.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
finally don't feel like death. Very congested, but there's an app for that.

Moderately functional and will attempt to start the linkedin fun

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Baby Aya was febrile last afternoon and night so is home with me. I’m wfh, reading inpatient studies so will have a reasonably busy day. Up to mountains tonight.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Snuggles with micro-dog. I should probably go make espresso. Gonna be one of those days where the high is also last nights low. :dead:

Edit: higher temps now in forecast, but still less than ideal.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
yo dawg, if you ask me to schedule a meeting on your behalf, that's cool.

But don't send a message 10 minutes prior saying you're tied up and can't join, please lead it.

Fool me once...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you never had a steady diet of soul train on the weekends growing up in baton rouge louisiana in the 70's then...
nope. classic rock and jimmy buffet from my dad. i was 11 or 12 when i got my hands on punk in drublic and things moved quickly from there.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Looks like WP might get quite the dump of plank sliding material by Sunday to start off the seasons base proper.
indeed. taking the Nokian-shod Land Cruiser up. I'd put off this house-work trip but our schedule's basically full until Thanksgiving after this. must be now, get it done, get new photos taken, open up the listing for bookings over winter break.

glad I fixed the deck planks already! because they're going to be under snow for sure.