Quantcast

Happy hour Tiger ride 6/4/04

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Well, I was watching the weather and it looks like Friday is going to have the nicest weather for the next several days, so I think I'm going to skip out on work a little early and go for a cruise on Tiger... maybe Iverson too. I was thinking of starting to ride maybe around 3ish??

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
yah crazy i went and did my Sleestack loop yesterday, ya should tagged along, but nooooOOOOOOooooo.....:p

I have decided that that place needs a teeter totter and a small skinny in the sandy area to be complete.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by Happy
Well, I was watching the weather and it looks like Friday is going to have the nicest weather for the next several days, so I think I'm going to skip out on work a little early and go for a cruise on Tiger... maybe Iverson too. I was thinking of starting to ride maybe around 3ish??
I would love to go, but I'm doing an easy ride today at St. Ed's. We are hittin' Gailbreath tomorrow and I want fresh legs.

Have fun :) The trails sould be prime for sure.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Smart girl Snacks! When you said Tiger last night...I was thinking hmmmm...but then I remembered what we will be doing Saturday...and that wouldn't be very smart. We will need all our strenght for Saturday. Any word if Tim can make it. Ethan is going to print a map off tonight. I guess Bart may not go...he is sick I think:dead:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by MUTOLI
Smart girl Snacks! When you said Tiger last night...I was thinking hmmmm...but then I remembered what we will be doing Saturday...and that wouldn't be very smart. We will need all our strenght for Saturday. Any word if Tim can make it. Ethan is going to print a map off tonight. I guess Bart may not go...he is sick I think:dead:
Tim's in. Meet at our place at 8am.

Bart's ill? Must be do to lack of riding in the mud :p

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Yeah, that fair riding p@!$*....just kidding. I wish I could just ride in the good weather and be that awesome of a rider....damb him!!!:D