Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning stosh! :D

I will be heading out tommorow to go abuse the Xterra in the desert again...I think Thanksgiving dinner will be steak on the grill while we are camping out under the stars.

Hope everyone has a great holiday! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning stosh! :D

I will be heading out tommorow to go abuse the Xterra in the desert again...I think Thanksgiving dinner will be steak on the grill while we are camping out under the stars.

Hope everyone has a great holiday! :)
Awesome!!!
I want PICS and lots of them!!!!!!!!

You got your secret santa e-mail right?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Gooooood F'n mornin, yo!

I am heading into work late, and leaving really early. My goal is to be there less then 4 hours. (No boss, she is dealing with relatives).Then coming home and painting one of my frames, and drinking mass quantities of GUINNESS!

Thanksgiving will be just me, the GF and Ganesh. No relatives this year. Woo Hoo! All alone... yeah! C'mon Ganesh... dance for me! :evil:
Edit: If you saw the tattoo, you understand.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
Gooooood F'n mornin, yo!

I am heading into work late, and leaving really early. My goal is to be there less then 4 hours. (No boss, she is dealing with relatives).Then coming home and painting one of my frames, and drinking mass quantities of GUINNESS!

Thanksgiving will be just me, the GF and Ganesh. No relatives this year. Woo Hoo! All alone... yeah! C'mon Ganesh... dance for me! :evil:
Um.... are you on drugs? :)

J/K sounds like fun!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
I was thinking of saving those for my secret santa ;) :p :p

Sweet!!!!
I'll have to get in touch with him or her and make sure I get some copies!!!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Mornin everybody. Since I'm only 16, we have today through the rest of the week off of school. :D So... I'm stuck here babysitting my siblings of course :rolleyes: come 12ish I'm going to build up my rigid hardtail and go dj for the first time on it. Ought to be interesting. :p.

Then tomorrow, heading up to the grandparent's house, have too much food there. And Friday will end up having an even bigger feast at my mom's house. I'm going to be way too fat after this. lol.