Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You ever have one of thoes days where after your morning commute to work the last thing you want to do it get out of your nice warm car to walk into the building? I sat in my car for about 5min when I pulled up to work this morning. It's friggan nasty out today, I wish it would snow! We've had a fairly mild begining of winter so far....

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Morning Stosh.

Not much to report one today... having hard drive issues with one of my computers here at work (oh joy :rolleyes: ). Got doom 3 running fairly well on my box at home last night - that is one scary game!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Morning Stosh.

Not much to report one today... having hard drive issues with one of my computers here at work (oh joy :rolleyes: ). Got doom 3 running fairly well on my box at home last night - that is one scary game!
yeah my friend was telling me about it how scary it was. I'm almost done playing Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Chingee da ching
EEE AWW EEE AWW
It's Dominic the Donkey
I've been listening to Christmas music on the way in to work.

J

JRB

Good humpin mornin. It was 29 here this morning. I don't understand winter, so thawing the windows was a pain in the rear. :mumble: Julie also failed to tell me that she started her car and that starting my truck would be a great idea. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

However - this is still a much worse morning that was once had -

"Everything Sucks"

Got Up This Morning To Make Some Coffee
Everything Sucks Today
Prayed Someone Hired A Hitman To Off Me
Everything Sucks Today
Got Up On The Wrong Side Of Life This Morning
Nothin Today Is Gonna Go My Way
Horoscope Told Me Lies This Morning
I Don'T Think Anything Is Gonna Be Okay
Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today
Right Girl Didn'T Call And The Wrong Ones Knockin
Everything Sucks Today
Flat Tire On My Car So I Guess I'M Walkin
Everything Sucks Today
Taxman Came And Took My Money
Now All My Other Bills Are Gonna Be Late
My Girlfriends Movin In This Mornin
Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today
Got Up On The Wrong Side Of Life This Mornin
Nothing Today Is Gonna Go My Way
Horoscope Told Me Lies This Morning
Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today
Everything Sucks Today

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
lockemiester said:
Mornin' stosh. I just brushed another inch-and-a-half of snow off my car. That's now about 6" in the last 3 days!!
I'm jealous but I'm not jealous of the temp you guys have up there right now. Yesterday I asked you what you do up there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
Good. It's above freezing still. :thumb: How's New York treating Stosh today?
It's nasty out, the wind is picking up! Supposed to get 60mph gusts.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Looks like we are getting our tree this weekend (ugh). I so don't feel like dealing with all this crap.
suck it up you're daughter is going to love it and remember it for a long time.

It's not so bad! Do you cut your own tree down?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
suck it up you're daughter is going to love it and remember it for a long time.

It's not so bad! Do you cut your own tree down?
yea, I know - she's the only reason I'm going it this early. This year we are cutting our own tree. The boss wasn't a concolor (???)... I guess they smell like oranges.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
When I was younger had a good friend who was into kites. He would drag us out on crazy windy days.
ha thats funny that someone would be into kites

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Don't you hate it when people at work say "Good morning" to you and say your name, and you have no frickin idea who they are?
doesn't happen here much, I suck at names but I'm able to remember the 5 people I work with.

The last company it was like that though. I'm horrible with names.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
yea, I know - she's the only reason I'm going it this early. This year we are cutting our own tree. The boss wasn't a concolor (???)... I guess they smell like oranges.
I"m very confused by this post.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Don't you hate it when people at work say "Good morning" to you and say your name, and you have no frickin idea who they are?
No - that is how I met most of my friends at my last job. The computer room was a dungeon and I would spend most of the day talking to the programmers on the phone. I started finding out who they were. It's amazing how many intelligent people are oblivious to who is in their surroundings until they have to know. By speaking to them, they became obligated to know who I was. They all turned out to be great friends.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
loco said:
No - that is how I met most of my friends at my last job. The computer room was a dungeon and I would spend most of the day talking to the programmers on the phone. I started finding out who they were. It's amazing how many intelligent people are oblivious to who is in their surroundings until they have to know. By speaking to them, they became obligated to know who I was. They all turned out to be great friends.
What I hate is that they know who I am and I have no idea who they are. "Good morning, Phil!" "Ummmm, good morning....you."

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I"m very confused by this post.
Emma (my daugther) is very excited about Christmas. That's why we are doing things early this year (normally we don't decorate or get the tree until mid Dec).

This year we are cutting down our own tree because the boss (my wife) wants a special kind of a tree (called a concolor, I think). Apparently, instead of smelling like sap and pine needles, it smells like an orange.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I Are Baboon said:
Luckily, I don't have that problem. There's only 6 of us here, everyone else shows up late (and I mean an hour or more sometimes), and I don't say "good morning" to them anyway. :mumble:

PS - Good morning everyone! :dancing:

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
What I hate is that they know who I am and I have no idea who they are. "Good morning, Phil!" "Ummmm, good morning....you."
Hmmm - sounds like you have some investigating to do. That is, if you care. Speaking as one of the nobody nerds, you will ultimately look like an ass if you don't know. Now they just think you are a tough egg to crack. You will make their day when you say, "good morning, Tom" instead of "good morning, you", which I like, by the way.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Emma (my daugther) is very excited about Christmas. That's why we are doing things early this year (normally we don't decorate or get the tree until mid Dec).

This year we are cutting down our own tree because the boss (my wife) wants a special kind of a tree (called a concolor, I think). Apparently, instead of smelling like sap and pine needles, it smells like an orange.
Ahhh that pretty much what I got from your post but I wasn't sure. Never heard of that type of Christmas tree.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning.
Cold as a Some Biatch down here is Texas!
27 this morning. It's suppose to get up to the mid 50s though. This weekend in the mid 60s. WTF!
I've been a little depressed this holiday season. I don't know why. It could be worse. I'm so far in debt, since the wife took off a year to stay home with the new baby. Now she's back, and it's catch up time, but it doesn't seem like that's happening too fast. Now it's Xmas and it's depressing.
I took off last week. We did some X-mas shopping for the kids. Got that all taken care of. The day after Thanksgiving we decorated the inside and outside of the house. Well it's seems like I did it and everyone else advised. Only one string of lights gave me hell. So it wasn't all that bad.
Anyway...good morning everyone. I hope to hit a trail this weekend. It stopped raining yesterday, and it's suppose to stay clear until Sunday or Monday!!!!!! Cross your fingers

J

JRB

JSB said:
I hope to hit a trail this weekend. It stopped raining yesterday, and it's suppose to stay clear until Sunday or Monday!!!!!! Cross your fingers
Yay - that is good news.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
and

Sorry... trying to do too many things at once.
Ha, thats why my posts make no sense sometimes (most of the time).

You think you're gonna go to MBW again?

J

JRB

stosh said:
Ha, thats why my posts make no sense sometimes (most of the time).

You think you're gonna got to MBW again?
Isn't it funny when you say something like that and then ass up what you say in the same post???