Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
I Are Baboon said:
Don't you hate it when people at work say "Good morning" to you and say your name, and you have no frickin idea who they are?

That happens to me all the time.
I'm always like "Hey... you"

Today is crappy!!!! Weather stinks. Bad hair day.
BUT I will remain positive.

My gym opened a branch right next to my building :) It is so nice!
My favorite spin instructor is on tonight.
I can let out all my pent up frustration:)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
Emma (my daugther) is very excited about Christmas. That's why we are doing things early this year (normally we don't decorate or get the tree until mid Dec).

This year we are cutting down our own tree because the boss (my wife) wants a special kind of a tree (called a concolor, I think). Apparently, instead of smelling like sap and pine needles, it smells like an orange.

dude, unlike these other dumbasses I understood you the first time :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
iresmoke1 said:
That happens to me all the time.
I'm always like "Hey... you"

Today is crappy!!!! Weather stinks. Bad hair day.
BUT I will remain positive.

My gym opened a branch right next to my building :) It is so nice!
My favorite spin instructor is on tonight.
I can let out all my pent up frustration:)
I need to joing a gym but alas, I have no money, it's all be spent on computers......... :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
You only shower when you camp???
fawk.... if you realised how our office is set up and how quickly I have to type I would understand why I make so many mistakes.

J

JRB

stosh said:
fawk.... if you realised how our office is set up and how quickly I have to type I would understand why I make so many mistakes.
I understand, but I am here to criticize the weaknesses of others.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
stosh said:
...join a gym ...have no money...
Funny that - I weight train during lunchtime at work. Have a little cart w/ all my "Stuff", use a portable camping shower...

Then I get a voice message on my phone this morning from some local newspaper guy saying they want to do a "Story" ... Oh crap - Who gave me in? :monkey:

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
stosh said:
I'm jealous but I'm not jealous of the temp you guys have up there right now. Yesterday I asked you what you do up there.
Yeah, Though it is supposed to go up to +3C today. But that means rain, followed shortly by -20C weather. Roads should be just great..

As for what I do up here, I work for the phone company, well, kinda work...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
Hey man any closer to flying across the country?
maybe, gotta get some pics up of the sgs frame. i need to decide if im gonna do a raffle or sell outright. if i do raffle tickets at 10 bucks each i might be better off.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Mornin', Mang. Ever have one of those morning where all you wanted to do was walk into your bosses office and say, "I freakin quit!"?

I shoulda called in sick. And I am going to be here untill like 10 pm. :nopity:

Of course I don't do much here other than surf the Monkey. :p

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Ciaran said:
Mornin', Mang. Ever have one of those morning where all you wanted to do was walk into your bosses office and say, "I freakin quit!"?
Nearly every day. I'll add that I'd also like to pee on his desk while I say it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:

I shoulda called in sick. And I am going to be here untill like 10 pm. :nopity:

Of course I don't do much here other than surf the Monkey. :p
Then what are you complaining about?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
tonyhawk said:
Nearly every day. I'll add that I'd also like to pee on his desk while I say it.
I just want to quit, then watch them scramble to be able to do anything IT related without me. Maybe then they'll realize that I actually do REAL work.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
stosh said:
Cheap post so more people will view your thread!

Did you get bat Guano on you? I remember I learned what guano was from Where In The World is Carmen Sandiego.
of course, view count is all that matters, man! ;) :D

well, actually, i didn't want to write the story all over again but it is important that everyone know about it.... :blah:

never caught that show, and no guano :( just lots of moths

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:
of course, view count is all that matters, man! ;) :D

well, actually, i didn't want to write the story all over again but it is important that everyone know about it.... :blah:

never caught that show, and no guano :( just lots of moths
actually it was a video game in the early 90's.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
jacksonpt said:
I just want to quit, then watch them scramble to be able to do anything IT related without me. Maybe then they'll realize that I actually do REAL work.
Good point. It might be fun to listen in when the boss has to answer the phone to deal with customer problems. Better yet, quit then buy the product and become a tech support nightmare... :evil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tonyhawk said:
Good point. It might be fun to listen in when the boss has to answer the phone to deal with customer problems. Better yet, quit then buy the product and become a tech support nightmare... :evil:
Ha, that would be funny!!