Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Good morning everybody?

I'm at work early today, stopped to get a nice breakfast at the local greasy spoon. :)
Have a few little last minute things to buy tonight then I should be done.

I have Friday off but I'll be working framing a house for a few hours in the morning to make some extra money.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Hola' Senor Stosh! Things are good in lovely Saratoga Springs this am. Last day of work before my 4 day stretch off, and half the day will be spent consuming cookies and the like. Happy Holidays! :)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I gots me a blind date tonight (my sis did the setting up).........I,m kinda nervous, no not really nervous...hmm, its more like.umm, hard to explain - but I think its because over emails/phone calls she seems super cool/I kinda like her already and I havent even seen a pic. ack!

J

JRB

Good morning - it's raining here. Perfect weather for days and I didn't ride. Now I could be free to ride and it rains. :( I hope the chick is some mad killer or something, Douglas.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Hola' Senor Stosh! Things are good in lovely Saratoga Springs this am. Last day of work before my 4 day stretch off, and half the day will be spent consuming cookies and the like. Happy Holidays! :)
Yeah I have to bake my pies tonight.
I'll be one of only 2 people here tomorrow...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I gots me a blind date tonight (my sis did the setting up).........I,m kinda nervous, no not really nervous...hmm, its more like.umm, hard to explain - but I think its because over emails/phone calls she seems super cool/I kinda like her already and I havent even seen a pic. ack!
Oh man is the date tonight? This should be a good story!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Good morning - it's raining here. Perfect weather for days and I didn't ride. Now I could be free to ride and it rains. :( I hope the chick is some mad killer or something, Douglas.

Julie still mad at ya?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
douglas said:
<stosh>
You gonna get any 'tang?
</stosh>

Good luck!

Can't wait to get out of work today.. So sick, just want to go home and relax until I have to drive all day on Friday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Dude. Come on.

Good luck, Doug! Remember, YOU ARE DALTON DOUG, BEEOTCH!

Not much going on this morning with me. Busy as heck at work.
By "tonight" I thought he meant... "coming up some time this week" ok nevermind.. I'm a dumbass.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
COmtbiker12 said:
I'm enjoying my first day of winter break with a few inches of snow outside and it still snowing. :)
Drool!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we had snow, looks to be rainy for tomorrow.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
72* yesterday; 34* today and going down. We may even get snow.

Got our Christmas tree last night(yeah, we're slow). The boys are really excited.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
72* yesterday; 34* today and going down. We may even get snow.

Got our Christmas tree last night(yeah, we're slow). The boys are really excited.
That is awefully late, don't most people get their tree around Halloween?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
biggins said:
i am still drunk..........and i'm at work
i had lots of nice porters and whiskey last night. it was the last night that my best friend is in town and all of us got together. i am drinking water now but i am drinking it out of a sweetwater brewery pint glass.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
I was on the phone with Wumpus last night and excited is extremely understated for the fun those boys were having.

We are supposed to ride Friday and that looks to be the coldest ride in quite some time.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
i had lots of nice porters and whiskey last night. it was the last night that my best friend is in town and all of us got together. i am drinking water now but i am drinking it out of a sweetwater brewery pint glass.
ha... NICE!!!

I'm listening to Christmas music because I'm the only one in the office... for the next hour...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I was on the phone with Wumpus last night and excited is extremely understated for the fun those boys were having.

We are supposed to ride Friday and that looks to be the coldest ride in quite some time.
I'm really excited for my 5yr old nephew to come up after Christmas, I got him some kick butt gifts.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
biggins said:
i had a rogue shakespeare stout. it was pretty decent. like the morimoto as well but it's a little rich

there's no heat here at my job space today.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
i had a rogue shakespeare stout. it was pretty decent. like the morimoto as well but it's a little rich

there's no heat here at my job space today.
I don't prefer Stouts, I prefer Porters.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
This made me laugh.

Only in Texas:

Mostly cloudy. Rain showers likely and isolated thunderstorms then a chance of rain and isolated flurries in the afternoon. Windy. Highs in the lower 40s. Bitterly cold. Temperatures falling into the 30s in the afternoon. North winds 25 to 30 mph. Chance of showers and thunderstorms 70 percent.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
This made me laugh.

Only in Texas:

Mostly cloudy. Rain showers likely and isolated thunderstorms then a chance of rain and isolated flurries in the afternoon. Windy. Highs in the lower 40s. Bitterly cold. Temperatures falling into the 30s in the afternoon. North winds 25 to 30 mph. Chance of showers and thunderstorms 70 percent.
Are you drunk too??? What's funny about that?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Are you drunk too??? What's funny about that?
Bitterly cold?

Dude, it was 7 degrees this morning. SEVEN. And I walked outside thinking, "Gee, feels a little warmer than it did yesterday..."

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
This made me laugh.

Only in Texas:

oh man are thoes your boys in your avatar?