Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bigginsis said:
that's good. although i'd be curious as to whether it made work better or worse?
the day is dragging by and all i can think about is barfing

J

JRB

stosh said:
oh man are thoes your boys in your avatar?
Yes - I told him they should be his avatar after I saw them on mojo.

BV - when it gets 105 in the summer up there, you can complain. :rolleyes:

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning!
Vacation is so nice. Won't up this morning to snow in TEXAS! WTF!
It was 70 and sunny yesterday, and it's 30 and snowing. Take a look...Nothing serious, but we don't get snow usually. We get ice.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Hey Stosh,

Sorry I didn't respond yesterday. I posted and went to my sons Xmas program. Then did a little shopping. Fixed my second gear in my nitro car, and worked a little on the lighting around my deck.

I like Project Gotham. It's not like a simulator or anything, but it's fun. I play last man standing alot. Which if you not familar, it's where you take one type of car typically a slower car, and you fight not to be last. If your last you switch to a really fast car, and the next race to wreck the first place car. Who ever ends up last from that race does the same until you have only one last winner. It's pretty addicting. I'm looking forward to getting Forsa(sp). It's suppose to be pretty cool, kind of like Grand Turismo.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
BV - when it gets 105 in the summer up there, you can complain. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Who's complaining? You asked why that phrase was funny, and I told you.

Besides, it gets up to 90 in the summer here, which is 15 degrees cooler than your "high temp". It gets down to -10, -15 around here in the winter, 55 degrees colder than your "bitter cold" :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JSB said:
Good Morning!
Vacation is so nice. Won't up this morning to snow in TEXAS! WTF!
It was 70 and sunny yesterday, and it's 30 and snowing. Take a look...Nothing serious, but we don't get snow usually. We get ice.

Wow, nice!! I hope we get some snow for Christmas!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JSB said:
Hey Stosh,

Sorry I didn't respond yesterday. I posted and went to my sons Xmas program. Then did a little shopping. Fixed my second gear in my nitro car, and worked a little on the lighting around my deck.

I like Project Gotham. It's not like a simulator or anything, but it's fun. I play last man standing alot. Which if you not familar, it's where you take one type of car typically a slower car, and you fight not to be last. If your last you switch to a really fast car, and the next race to wreck the first place car. Who ever ends up last from that race does the same until you have only one last winner. It's pretty addicting. I'm looking forward to getting Forsa(sp). It's suppose to be pretty cool, kind of like Grand Turismo.
I just finished Medal Of Honor Pacific Assult!! If you have a good system and good sound this game will BLOW YOU AWAY!!!

I love FPS war games.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Hey this is off topic, but does anyone have the music mixer for the Xbox?
I downloaded some karaoke songs to my pc, and was going to transmit them to the Xbox, but I haven't upgraded to XP, and it says it requires it. Has anyone made been able to transmit with out XP, and if so how?

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Mornin all.

Back to work today, for 2 days till X-mas break. Spent the weekend shopping in Calgary(well, my wife shopped, I carried the loot...). On Sunday, I was outside in a t-shirt and jeans. Today, back home, it's -36*C without the wind. But they are expecting a high of around -3C for friday. Hows that for a swing in the weather!!

Got our new Honda Element on friday!! I have to say, I have yet to see such a handy, well though-out vehicle. It's the little things that make it so neat, like the rear door pockets being formed to hold a 2 liter jug of water or cola without it sliding at all. The All wheel drive works great in the snow up here, all the traction of FWD, with the added fun of power sliding in the snow!!