Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning~~~

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
my girlfriend came into town last night. i rescheduled a test so her and i could hang out. she got in at 9:30pm, we went and ate dinner, came back to the apartment, she showered, we layed down. alarm went off at 6:30, and she left at 7:30am.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Well, as you know, Troll-boy turns 41 today.

I got a pair of wireless head phones (AR's) and I got a cool MTB receive hitch bobble for my 4Runner.

I have to party like a rockstar today cuz tomorrow I get the boyz snipped... :dead:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:

I got a pair of wireless head phones (AR's) and I got a cool MTB receive hitch bobble for my 4Runner.

I have to party like a rockstar today cuz tomorrow I get the boyz snipped... :dead:
got a pic of the bobble?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:

Save some in an old mayonaise jar while you still can.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
N8 said:

we just talked about sterlization in my human sex class. prof seems to think that this: http://www.essure.com/hcp/hcp_what_is_essure.aspx will become the new alternative to snipping the VD.