Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I went for a ride last night. It was great to be out and it was a tad cooler because a storm was rolling in. I didn't ride for to long but it was just nice to get out.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Put my boat up for sale yesterday, debating about whether or not to put my truck up for sale today. I want to, but probably shouldn't, and probably won't.

Hoping to see a raise (union negotiated, 2.5%) in today's paycheck.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Not much here, unfortunately I didnt get out for a ride last night, but I think I will tonight. As far as how I am, haha, if I could only begin to tell you the story (one of those love life things)...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Not much here, unfortunately I didnt get out for a ride last night, but I think I will tonight. As far as how I am, haha, if I could only begin to tell you the story (one of those love life things)...
The pic of you and your GF isn't showing up in the pic thread.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - hung out poolside again with my sons for a few hours, then Liam had a game.

They went down 7-1 after two innings but roared back with a two out rally in the 4th to go ahead 11-7. Then the game was called because of darkness. Damn umps let the kids take too long between innings. So we have to go back and finishthe last two innings this afternoon and then play another game at 6 tonight.

Glad I took vacation this week as I'd have to ask to leave early from work today and that always sucks to have to ask your boss crap like that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Put my boat up for sale yesterday, debating about whether or not to put my truck up for sale today. I want to, but probably shouldn't, and probably won't.

Hoping to see a raise (union negotiated, 2.5%) in today's paycheck.

What do you fall under the teachers union?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Score: While I asked for a simple egg on a bagel this morning I instead got someone elses order for egg, cheese, and bacon but only paid for a single egg!! :)

I was trying to not eat to much fat but oh well guess I'll just have to eat it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good morning.

Went for a run last night. I'm a bit sore this morning!

Only a week and a half left of work...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! I am getting ready to head to apt. #2 with my OBGYN...of course I am armed with another list of questions so he's sure to get a laugh at me again. ;) Then I need to bake my father-in-law an ultimate chocolate birthday cake. Other than that, I am hoping to get out for a ride tonight as it was pouring when I planned on riding last night.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning. Not much is going on around here. Another busy day at work and then I'm off to paint part of my new apartment after work. My cute, little Italian landlord and I are going to tackle the project together. Should be interesting. Then it's back home for yet even more packing. Hopefully this will be my last move for awhile.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Goodmorning. Nothing new here. My wife left for St. Louis today on business so I'm on kid patrol until Sat.. It's cool, we'll find all kinds of trouble to get into I'm sure! :sneaky: I'm a cool dad! :devil: On the downside, it means no riding until Sat.. Oh, and I'm sending my resume to a company "in the industry" today. Wish me luck!! :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Polandspring88 said:
Nah, just kidding. Hell, my parents shelled out $6,000 for that smile, I'm sure as hell gonna make sure you see it.
I'm sorry, did you just say that your parents bought your girlfriend for you?

Is there some kind of wholesaler for this sort of purchase? Six grand isn't bad; she's cute. Will ten grand get me cute and kinky?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:

Is there some kind of wholesaler for this sort of purchase? Six grand isn't bad; she's cute. Will ten grand get me cute and kinky?

Bwahhhhhhhh

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
binary visions said:

Yep, the wonders of mail order these days. Needed a date and had her overnighted for the paltry sum of 6gs. Not too bad considering what was included in the package ;) .

In all seriousness, it was her prom, and the 6 grand is for MY smile.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I Are Baboon said:
Hello. We start obedience training for our pup tonight. HOORAY!
Make sure that she learns the basics like Sit, Stay, Do the dishes and Make me a sandwich.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
McGRP01 said:
Goodmorning. Nothing new here. My wife left for St. Louis today on business so I'm on kid patrol until Sat.. It's cool, we'll find all kinds of trouble to get into I'm sure! :sneaky: I'm a cool dad! :devil: On the downside, it means no riding until Sat.. Oh, and I'm sending my resume to a company "in the industry" today. Wish me luck!! :)
Good luck on the kid patrol! I'm on vacation this whole week and it means little riding for me, but a helluva lot of fun with my sons! :thumb:

Good luck with the "industry" job opportunity too Tigg!!