Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Ah...the over-protective, somewhat "too" involved parents...we have a few of those (surprisingly enough) and they are a pain in the rear to deal with! ;)
Aubrey say's they're worse than the non-involved parents.

PS. I meant "Greeter" not "greater" in my previous post.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Hey Stosh! Good to see you :)

Happy humpday. It's been a good day so far, as Rob is visiting me for a couple of days and then this weekend. Hopefully we'll even get some riding in. This weather has been great.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Hey Stosh! Good to see you :)

Happy humpday. It's been a good day so far, as Rob is visiting me for a couple of days and then this weekend. Hopefully we'll even get some riding in. This weather has been great.
Hello there young lady!!!

Is Rob coming this weekend?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Ok enough about that!!

Hooples what did you think of your bike when you rode it yesterday?

MMcG you stop being cheap and get your woman a nice coat?
im liking the bike a lot. its a lot more squishy then i am used to , but it still pedals really really well, the adjustments on the DHX air shock is endless. I am still playing with the sag , and the propedal to get it to feel just right. of course ill be probably changing it constantly esp when i get it on the dirt

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
im liking the bike a lot. its a lot more squishy then i am used to , but it still pedals really really well, the adjustments on the DHX air shock is endless. I am still playing with the sag , and the propedal to get it to feel just right. of course ill be probably changing it constantly esp when i get it on the dirt
I'm such a novice when it comes to adjusting my bikes to fit me especially when it comes to shock sag.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
I'm such a novice when it comes to adjusting my bikes to fit me especially when it comes to shock sag.
me too , but once you read it.. its pretty simple.. at least the sag... the other stuff is all preference

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Kind of tired today. I scored some tickets to last nights Carolina/Illinois game and didn't get home until nearly 1 a.m. Couple that with two double-shot rum and cokes at the game and getting into work at 6 a.m. equals one tired puppy here. The Heels did better than I thought they would despite losing 4 key players from last years national championship team. Illinois just looked great--they're going to be around for the Final 4 this year no doubt.

Things are still slooooow at work. We had a big job we were hoping would come though for us this week, but things fell through, so we're kinda floundering around for something to keep the guys busy. We literally had the 2nd shift guys painting the walls in the breakroom and the bathroom last night. I hope we have enough work coming in to keep 2nd shift around till the end of the year. We spend the whole year getting temps trained properly only to have the bottom fall out near the end of the year every year. But, that's the nature of the business.........

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Yup, he'll be here. Hopefully the weather will nice
What's the weather supposed to be this weekend?

So you guys don't want to come with us to Mike Doughty?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
What's the weather supposed to be this weekend?

So you guys don't want to come with us to Mike Doughty?
I don't know. We'd like to see you guys, but are a little low on cash. Maybe dinner Fri. or Sat? I'll have to ask the Emu, but do you guys have any plans?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I don't know. We'd like to see you guys, but are a little low on cash. Maybe dinner Fri. or Sat? I'll have to ask the Emu, but do you guys have any plans?
Actually we're kind of booked this weekend.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning everyone.

Nothing new to report here really. Another snowstorm is going to hit tonight which means some extra great snow for my birthday snowboarding on Saturday! woohoo!

My legs are sore from riding yesterday. They rarely get sore at all, but I doubled up and did weights and cardio at the gym, rode to work, rode home from work, and then rode last night. TIRED.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Actually we're kind of booked this weekend.
that was too funny.. first he is saying for to come to a concert then he is totally blowing you off.... i know its not like that.. but reading it was good for a chuckle

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
you stink :p

Are you guys eating dinner at joyous lake too?
Don't know... we won't be able to get up there till close to show time. But... maybe!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
that was too funny.. first he is saying for to come to a concert then he is totally blowing you off.... i know its not like that.. but reading it was good for a chuckle
Actually I just checked and I'm probably to busy to hang out with you too.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Actually I just checked and I'm probably to busy to hang out with you too.
wow and that wasnt going to be until March... damn you one busy guy. everytime I want to hang out your busy.. :think: makes me wonder if you really like me or not

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
hooples3 said:
wow and that wasnt going to be until March... damn you one busy guy. everytime I want to hang out your busy.. :think: makes me wonder if you really like me or not
I'll hang out with you, Hoops. I live near Stosh and I've never felled a tree in my life. Come ride with Rob and I (we're much cooler anyway ;) )

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I'll hang out with you, Hoops. I live near Stosh and I've never felled a tree in my life. Come ride with Rob and I (we're much cooler anyway ;) )
You guys are only cool because you're ridden with me.