Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
BAH said:
woke up to go ride and checked my email, a buddy finally bought a light so we are going riding tonight at 9pm. Should be interesting.
did you get the 30d yet? Take some pics tonight god damnit!

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
manhattanprjkt83 said:
did you get the 30d yet? Take some pics tonight god damnit!
haha the night rides here get pretty hairy, when I get my new 5D it definitely won't be coming along. I'll have my g2. I'm currently looking into a replacement for it too now...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
loco said:
It's scary how much babies look alike. I have a pic of Caroline that looks like the second one. I am going to put some pics on photobucket in a day or two and will email the link to you.
Excellent! I will e-mail you her photobucket link too...I keep forgetting to!

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Good morning monkeys! Day 3 at the new job and I'm already monkey-ing ;). S'all good though, the boss is dealing with family stuff all week, and I'm 75% through my to-do list. The last to-dos a) take a long time and b) require the developers to get their butt in gear and send me some files.

Super cute pics of the baby! As always, I'm reminded how much I like other people's kids ;).

Warm Apple Pie mmmm...gonna have to make that this week I think....

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
full plate of activities yesterday.

- spin class
- saw a deer moments after someone hit it w/ their car
- big full moon on the drive home
- went to a rock show, grabbed some decent pasta before hand, took pictures
- got little sleep.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Stosh said:
Didn't do much besides have my mom and Grandma over for dinner last night.
You had your Mom and Gram over for Steak and BJ Day dinner?! :eek:

Treesaw: Your girl is getting cuter by the day! She looks so tiny. I can't believe how much my little guy has grown.

Narlus: what show did you see? I added a Narlus folder to my .mp3 player this morning for SOTD content. :thumb:

Not much going on with me. I'm having beers with the Beerhunter tonight, which I'm really looking forward to.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Last night was girl's night out with my co-workers. All of us had waaaaaaay too much to drink and the office is pretty quiet this morning. My parents will be here tommorow, I can't wait!

Have a good day everyone! :)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BikeGeek said:
Narlus: what show did you see? I added a Narlus folder to my .mp3 player this morning for SOTD content. :thumb:
went to see The Bats.

(not sure if this link will be supported as it's on angelfire)

pretty prototypical New Zealand/Flying Nun pop sound, but a great one at that. leader bob scott's also done time in the Magick Heads and The Clean. very fun evening, good to see them 'round these parts after a long absence.

J

JRB

wow - those could be the ugliest chicks in the world and we wouldn't know it.