Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hey monkeys....not much happening...had a good spin class last night. was gonna take it easy but the instructor is a good motivator. did some work work when i got home. ack.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Earlier is actually better for me, with that 4 hour drive and all, but I'm game for whatever.
Yeah right you guys can't even be on time at 11am how are you ever going to make 9am? :)
J/K

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Zing! Tell me about it.

I'll have the little woman up and ready to leave by 8:30. I'm used to getting up at 6...
Seriously we'll ride at like 10 or 11. That way it's warmed up a bit.

J

JRB

rideit said:
So then go away....oh, right, you meant in Texas. What is keeping you from moving?
At work, dumb ass. I am ok in TX. :eviltongu

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! Had a good band rehearsal this morning and some productive lessons. Dentist appointment today so I am out of here early. Other than that, nothing new going on! The little monster slept well last night and didn't want to get up this AM to eat. I think this time change is screwing with her head still. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
robdamanii said:
That's a slap in the face, that close to retirement. What did he do for a living?
Managed leases on airplanes. It involves a lot of FAA type knowledge as the lesee is responsible for keeping the plane up to federal standards. He might have a chance at some contract work.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
robdamanii said:
Zing! Tell me about it.

I'll have the little woman up and ready to leave by 8:30. I'm used to getting up at 6...
You're the one who has to shower BEFORE going on a ride ;)

10 sounds good to me. We can meet at the trailhead. How's that sound?

Stosh, which rail trail are you riding?

J

JRB

Westy said:
My dad just got laid off this morning. How's the job market for 63year old dudes?
Man - sorry to hear that, man. He is in our thoughts.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning/afternoon monkeys

Yesterday I opened up a wall in my house and found a lot more work than expected.. My paln was to take out a window and put french doors in.. now I will be re doing the whole side of the house, electric and all.
needless to say i stayed home from work last night to get a jump on things... and have been working all morning.. if the wetaher is decent I should have the door in/wall up over the weekend

other than that not to much but snow going on here