Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday MOrning!!~~

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
dogwonder said:
Hey Stosh...raining on this side of the Hudson too. Which I guess is ok since the bike is still ooc. I would have to ride trails on my DH bike. A good workout, but not as enjoyable.

The idiots are out already today...going to be a long day.

Going to be a bachelor for the next couple of days. The woman's got to go to Burlington through Friday for work. Me and Max will be kicking back...playing fetch...drinking beers...
Does she work in Poughkeepsie?

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
No rain here today, its supposed to be nice the rest of the week :). Taking a couple newbs on a ride this evening - new addicts in the making.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bluebug32 said:
It is.

And that's why I think there are so many single men under 35 running around Poughkeepsie.
Because I am an excellent guesser? Never thought my personal cababilites would have such and impact on the world.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
It is.

And that's why I think there are so many single men under 35 running around Poughkeepsie.
Actually they all go to Vassar and they aren't single men, they're there together.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Yes, before we were sidetracked about the lack of lady companionship of some of my coworkers or the abundance of half their age ladies at a certain higher learning institution, we both work for big brother...who is always watching...:nonono: