Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ThePriceSeliger said:
Yeppers. There was no head involved though. Just a stupid mistake. I'll live.
You know, someone might be trying to tell you that you're not cut out for riding :p

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
Any naked chicks?

You gonna wear your Laek House gear?
None that I'll see.

Yeah, thats the only redeeming thing about all of this nonsense is that I'll get to wear my shizz on TV. Of course, I'll be waaay grumpy looking too.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Sup yall, did about 30 miles on the road last night, T-blazers club ride. I felt great and that will be my last hard ride before the 24 this weekend. Now it's just easy commuting and carb loading :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
None that I'll see.

Yeah, thats the only redeeming thing about all of this nonsense is that I'll get to wear my shizz on TV. Of course, I'll be waaay grumpy looking too.
Ha, you're so Emo!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Morning

Had a nice road ride last night.

Just found out that someone has to interview Whoopie Goldberg and I hope it's not me.
Where's she live now?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
Wear some eye shadow.
I'm going to bring big headphones.

Might as well get started now;
They're playing at a place called 'Crash Mansion' What the hell kinda name is that??

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
I'm going to bring big headphones.

Might as well get started now;
They're playing at a place called 'Crash Mansion' What the hell kinda name is that??
Wow, so you're going to an EMO show too!!!

Wear big headphone and a mini ipod around your neck. don't forget the black belt with faux metal spikes.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
bluebug32 said:
Morning

Had a nice road ride last night.

Just found out that someone has to interview Whoopie Goldberg and I hope it's not me.
Oh man, that'd be a kick! I'd totally chat up Whoopi. I'd show up in black face too.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
See that line?
Yeah, you stepped over it!
heehee. Remeber Ted Danson? He did it too, and he was married to her at the time! What a laff riot!

edit:

edit 2: She was his GF at the time and did it for a skit at her Friar's Club roast. She evidently wrote some of it for him.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
heehee. Remeber Ted Danson? He did it too, and he was married to her at the time! What a laff riot!
:drool: now you're making me thirsty for a brew!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Mornin...

Nuthin' much to say.....slung some dirt yesterday at my trails. It was steamy-hot. Today, we're getting the remnants of the tropical storm, Alberto. It's raining lots. Looking forward to a nap after work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Mornin...

Nuthin' much to say.....slung some dirt yesterday at my trails. It was steamy-hot. Today, we're getting the remnants of the tropical storm, Alberto. It's raining lots. Looking forward to a nap after work.
You're always making trials!

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Had a good ride last night, was about 104 when we started and it cooled off to a pleasant 95 by the time we finished. No humidity so it wasn't bad. Had a group of 9 so that wasn't too bad for an impromptu Tuesday night ride. Back out tonight for the WNR.

Have a good day.

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
stosh said:
No biggie, I did the thinking for you -

That would be a bad one, but it was kind of a figure of speech. I am pretty sure Pat Robertson would make the list too, but Whoopie would be bad. Her glasses and hair creep me out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pepe said:
That would be a bad one, but it was kind of a figure of speech. I am pretty sure Pat Robertson would make the list too, but Whoopie would be bad. Her glasses and hair creep me out.
I would keep thinking she's a nun and have trouble asking her questions.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
You're always making trials!
Trails...........I can't hop around like Ryan Leech. :)

I do sling a lot of dirt around though.......wether it's at my personal trails or somewhere else, I love building them as much as I do riding them.