Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I'm running out to a site visit shortly so I won't be in the office regular time.

I left work early yesterday because I wasn't feeling good. I'm better now.

Hope ya all have a great day!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Morning,

getting ready to do progress reports for the kids today:banghead: It is tough to evaluate students progress on their hands on projects, cause each one of them is working at a different capability level. Its tough having subjective grading:disgust:

Anyway, getting ready to ride tonight with a local MTB group called DORC (disgruntled off road cyclists) kinda a play against PORC (Pittsburgh off road cyclists).

Oh, and I have to wash my bike today at school cause my hose at home is frozen:brow:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
its kinda chilly out this am. we lost 3of4 vball games last night, but they all were real close. I think I'm going to skip tonights group ride. I am pretty bummed out today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Yesterday was a long, crappy day. 13 hours of chaos in the office. Hopefully today will be better.

Got my Secret Santa gift in the mail yesterday. HOORAY!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Tried to watch Pirates of the Carribean 2 last night. I liked the first one, this one sucked. Turned it off after about 40 minutes.

*sigh*

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

I think we bought a house yesterday. I'm stunned and excited at the same time. I'll post up pics here in the GMT around noon when I get a chance.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning,

getting ready to do progress reports for the kids today:banghead: It is tough to evaluate students progress on their hands on projects, cause each one of them is working at a different capability level. Its tough having subjective grading:disgust:

Anyway, getting ready to ride tonight with a local MTB group called DORC (disgruntled off road cyclists) kinda a play against PORC (Pittsburgh off road cyclists).

Oh, and I have to wash my bike today at school cause my hose at home is frozen:brow:

I feel your pain every time I have to grade my kids.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. I came into school to find out that the principal cancelled all of my classes today because they need to use my room for practice testing. Nice....since I have a concert next week and NEED the rehearsal time. Now I am wasting time and waiting for the photocopier to warm-up.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Morning all. I came into school to find out that the principal cancelled all of my classes today because they need to use my room for practice testing. Nice....since I have a concert next week and NEED the rehearsal time. Now I am wasting time and waiting for the photocopier to warm-up.
that is brilliant.....:banghead:

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
My back has been hurting like heck for the last couple nights and I need a good sleep or I am a grumpy bastid...........

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning everyone. I had a great ride yesterday and found some new little trails even! My pics aren't that great, but I had a lot of fun.

You have to look hard to find this trail.

Further up

Awesome day!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Hello and good morning - it's still moring isn't it?

Nice trails there Heidi.

I can't wait til Friday. I get my first paycheck for the new gig. My last paycheck for my old gig, and one more paycheck for my unused vacation time for my old gig. I hope to use a portion of those funds to go bike shopping. But what to get - I keep going back and forth between all sorts of options.

A) Used long travel FS trail bike - 5" or more of travel. I can't see myself going back to a short travel FS bike with 26" wheels after riding on 29" hoops in 2006. I like the looks of the Commencal Meta 5 series bikes. But do I want the hassle of shock adjustments, fork adjustments etc. etc?

B) Full suspension 29er (hard to find a used one that I'd like and new ones are mucho denero)

C) 29er Hardtail with a suspension fork up front. I don't want to go rigid all the time here in CT. That would be the livin crap out of me.

Maybe I should just stop the madness and ride what I already have. :monkey:

Who's got some good advice for me??

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hey greyhound, congrats on the new domicile.

went to see long-time UK punk/politically-charged band New Model Army. normally i wouldn't have gone (had _Thunder and Consolation_ years ago but must have sold it at some point) but the mag i've been doing some work for (the Big Takeover; new issue out now and has some Radio Birdman and Bats photos of mine in it) was definitely gonna be running a live review, so i went and shot it. pretty decent act.

kinda tired, but not too bad.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
morning bitches! Great day here in upstate, cold-ass, NY! After some discussion with the wife there will be a xmas for me this year and a new bike is on the list! Yeah, yeah, I know....I've talking about getting a new one for how long? Well, by next monkeyfest I WILL be on a new ride!! Other than that....not much doin'. Watched the Victoria Secret Fashion Show on CBS last night. It was ok, but there were to many angel wings, etc. getting in front of the naughty parts. I'm happier in the bathroom with their catalog.

Have a happy humpday all!! :D