~~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Echo said:
You mean besides riding?
Yea... I'm not sure that would fly.

What time to you guys meet? And where? Maybe I can catch a ride with (or follow) Victor from the shop - gotta give him a call...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Morning. Sticking my proverbial head in this thread to say that I am extremely grouchy and irritable today, and is it really against the law to beat annoying coworkers to death with a computer monitor?

Oh well.. The VP of regulatory bought us all pizza today, as if that makes up for the appalling amount of hours that all of us have worked in the past few weeks :angry:

Oh, and another thing. Who the f**k hasn't been taught, in some point in their life, that you chew with your goddamn mouth CLOSED? Apparently, the woman who works behind me wasn't taught that! She chews like a frickin' cow, and decided it'd be a great idea to bring in a can of Pringles today. You can hear her lips smacking for chrissakes.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
jacksonpt said:
Yea... I'm not sure that would fly.

What time to you guys meet? And where? Maybe I can catch a ride with (or follow) Victor from the shop - gotta give him a call...
We meet around 5:30, Victor knows where. Following him would be a great idea, just don't let him dawdle too much because daylight is starting to be at a premium :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bhspec03 said:
todays my birthday. and all those godamn workers keep waking me up at 830 evry morning. ahhh im gonna kill my parents for making us live in the house while its remodled
happy b-day man!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manhattanprjkt83 said:
back from lunch, dont want to be here, lots of hot girls at the mall food court where i ate. that is all
It's raining here. I'm debating getting a new cellphone plan.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
verizon? Same thing with me, its total crap once you buy that phone you better love it. because they make it hell if you want another. I just went through this on sunday. they didnt want to waranty my phone. the worst part was the stupid arrogant prick that worked behind the service desk feeding me shlt that didnt make sense about my phone. goodluck stosh

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manhattanprjkt83 said:
verizon? Same thing with me, its total crap once you buy that phone you better love it. because they make it hell if you want another. I just went through this on sunday. they didnt want to waranty my phone. the worst part was the stupid arrogant prick that worked behind the service desk feeding me shlt that didnt make sense about my phone. goodluck stosh
I spoke with someone on the phone first so I'm armed. If they give me trouble I'll drop the service. Some regulatory commity made my cell company change a bunch of numbers one of which was mine. Not completely but now I have to call everybody and tell them that my number changed. The same number I've had for like 6yrs.