Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

It's beautiful here in NY. I'd go for a ride after work but we're having dinner guests. I'm pretty psyched for the weekend coming up I'm heading down to a family reunion and going out to an amusement park in PA (Jackson - Knobles)
and just getting to see some family I haven't seen in a while.

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
good morning.
actually my mornin sucked. i somehow got outta bed at 6 am and went for a ride and only 2 miles into i blew a 2 cm long hole in my new rear tire.
but im getting my new stem tomorrow and tonight im going to a red sox game so i guess that kinda makes up for my morning.
it sounds like ma and ny are expereincing the same weather bc its beautiful here as well.
good luck with the family thing stosh

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bella said:
good morning.
actually my mornin sucked. i somehow got outta bed at 6 am and went for a ride and only 2 miles into i blew a 2 cm long hole in my new rear tire.
but im getting my new stem tomorrow and tonight im going to a red sox game so i guess that kinda makes up for my morning.
it sounds like ma and ny are expereincing the same weather bc its beautiful here as well.
good luck with the family thing stosh
OH man that sucks! I need to get up early and try to get a ride in. I'm to lazy though...

J

JRB

Good mornin yo - add Texas to the mix of beautiful weather.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Yo.

Not much on for today - regular work stuff. Been busy with house stuff the last couple of days, so no riding for me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Yo.

Not much on for today - regular work stuff. Been busy with house stuff the last couple of days, so no riding for me.
Did you see my note to you in my first post?

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
it takes my dad coming in and jumping on my bed till i get up. otherwise i think id have a hard time getting my ass outta bed. when i get back to school ill have more time to ride so hopefully i wont have to be up at the break of dawn.

2 more days of work and then im done!

J

JRB

stosh said:
Nice! anything happen here yesterday?

I was accused of ranting like Knuck cuz I need to get laid. That wasn't it. We reposted the same bear story a couple of times. Overall, yeah you missed some stuff. It's all documented though. :)

J

JRB

bella said:
it takes my dad coming in and jumping on my bed till i get up. otherwise i think id have a hard time getting my ass outta bed. when i get back to school ill have more time to ride so hopefully i wont have to be up at the break of dawn.

Looking back knowing that my step mom did that until I was 24 or 25 makes me a little embarrassed now.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Yo

pretty cloudy now, but suppose to sunny later :D

I cant beleive its already September!!! only 2 races left at Dalton, & 2 more weeks of outdoor volleyball :(

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
bella said:
how old are you?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bella said:

ha, your dad wakes you up!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Looking back knowing that my step mom did that until I was 24 or 25 makes me a little embarrassed now.
my friends mom used to call him in college to wake him up for class. Thats pretty bad! Now he's all burned out on weed and does nothing...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning!

Rode yesterday then did a group trail maintenance and met a bunch of new SMBA members. I am taking a group of them out riding tomorrow early afternoon to show them around (one of them got lost back there about a week or 2 ago and the police & rescue people had to come out... :nope:)

Anyway, beautiful day today so I am taking my brother to the Great Escape (amusement park about 25 minutes from my house) and then hitting the trails for a little BRAP tonight (SMBA joke I guess).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Morning!

Rode yesterday then did a group trail maintenance and met a bunch of new SMBA members. I am taking a group of them out riding tomorrow early afternoon to show them around (one of them got lost back there about a week or 2 ago and the police & rescue people had to come out... :nope:)

Anyway, beautiful day today so I am taking my brother to the Great Escape (amusement park about 25 minutes from my house) and then hitting the trails for a little BRAP tonight (SMBA joke I guess).
Only RM jokes work on this board!

J

JRB

Oh I did a fast 30 mile road ride last night. The legs hurt a little. Fast means 17.5 mph BTW. I'm not fast, just fast for me. Tonight I am riding dirt with a couple of friends and Julie is supposed to go too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Oh I did a fast 30 mile road ride last night. The legs hurt a little. Fast means 17.5 mph BTW. I'm not fast, just fast for me. Tonight I am riding dirt with a couple of friends and Julie is supposed to go too.
You gonna get some dirt jump tang after the sun goes down?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning Stosh.

Kind of a fvcked up night last night, but it started out fun. Played a lot of pool, and for some reason I was shooting very well last night - even though I'm usually no good at pool. Had a bunch of fifty cent Newcastle drafts.

Too much to do tonight.. Need to do laundry, dishes, clean the apartment, get a couple new shocks on my car... And I was asked to come up with some stuff I want for my birthday in a couple weeks, which I hate.

J

JRB

stosh said:
You gonna get some dirt jump tang after the sun goes down?

This is almost too stupid to merit a response, but here goes. No, we don't have dirt jumps.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Oh my bad. If you were a SMBA member I'd do this to you on the trail
BRAP!

LOL...I have had WAY too much coffee this morning!
Yeah I'm OD'ing a bit as well.....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
bella said:
the "birthday list" is never a good time.
esp bc the stuff you always really want is way too much to ask for.
No kidding.

Especially because anything that I want, I buy for myself. I'm nowhere near rich but I'm unmarried with no kids and no particularly expensive vices except bikes, so I can afford all the small stuff I'd like.

I suppose I can always use new and exciting computer hardware :D

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
mmm compture hardware. i kinda forgot about computers, then i was stocking some stuff at work and they have some crazy new stuff out.
good call on that.
i still have to make some sort of list as well, but i think im jsut gonna hope people forget about it

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Cool, I just confirmed my plans to ride with BrianHCM at Northstar on Sept 19. :cool:
He mentioned this to me. Are you going to see Cali at all?

You flying in to San fran?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
He mentioned this to me. Are you going to see Cali at all?

You flying in to San fran?
I am actually going to San Francisco for business, but I built a couple of free days into the start of the week. I fly in Saturday and my conference does not start until a welcome reception Monday evening.

Other than riding with Brian, I am not planning on doing any sightseeing. Once the conference starts, I'm all business yo (except for the parties I have to attend every night :) ).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I am actually going to San Francisco for business, but I built a couple of free days into the start of the week. I fly in Saturday and my conference does not start until a welcome reception Monday evening.

Other than riding with Brian, I am not planning on doing any sightseeing. Once the conference starts, I'm all business yo (except for the parties I have to attend every night :) ).
oh nice!

What kind of parties! Watch out for the roofies!! You don't want to end up in a bathtub full of ice.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
oh nice!

What kind of parties! Watch out for the roofies!! You don't want to end up in a bathtub full of ice.
Corporate parties. Not the most thrilling kind of parties to attend, but when rich companies throw these parties and spare no expense, they ain't all that bad. :cool: All the free food and booze you can stuff down.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Corporate parties. Not the most thrilling kind of parties to attend, but when rich companies throw these parties and spare no expense, they ain't all that bad. :cool: All the free food and booze you can stuff down.
ya gonna get some hookers?

J/K

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - watched some hockey on TV last night. US vs. Canada in Montreal - world cup of hockey game - pretty good game. The Canadians came out on top. The US team looked very vulnerable at times - I don't think they will do too well this year, but we'll see.

I got in really late to work today - my kids went back to school so I drove out to see Connor get on the bus (first grade for him) and then I was sort of lazy getting back to the office.

Tonight we have soccer practice - that oughta be fun.