Quantcast

~~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~~

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I am disturbed by the monkey who appears to be having sex with Bobby's ear.

Humping the stosh stars was one thing, but poor Bobby never had a chance...

He's still smiling, though, so I guess he must be enjoying it.

Had a good night last night, after an extrodinarily stressful day at work. Today is shaping up to be better, though, and it's supposed to be 80 degrees.

Need to do a grocery shopping. My 'fridge consists of condiments, butter, some expired milk, a bottle of Jack Daniels, and some leftover pizza.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
I am disturbed by the monkey who appears to be having sex with Bobby's ear.

Humping the stosh stars was one thing, but poor Bobby never had a chance...

He's still smiling, though, so I guess he must be enjoying it.

Had a good night last night, after an extrodinarily stressful day at work. Today is shaping up to be better, though, and it's supposed to be 80 degrees.

Need to do a grocery shopping. My 'fridge consists of condiments, butter, some expired milk, a bottle of Jack Daniels, and some leftover pizza.
ha thats kind of like mine but I do have some beer and some green bean casserole.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Oh yeah and it's a Monchichi not a monkey. He gets upset when you call him a Monkey.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Doin pretty well. The kiddo is getting better while the wife gets more and more sick. But that's neither here nor there (I never understood that phrase :think: )

Anyways... took some time to clean up the drivetrain on the 575. It was shifting like crap on Monday's ride. I rode it up and down my driveway a couple of times and the cleaning/lube job seems to have helped. I think my cable tension is off just a bit though.

I took about an hour last night and finished hooking up our TV/DVD player/home theater gear and programming our universal remote. As it was, we were using 5 remotes and my wife was lucky if she could get the TV turned on... never mind watch a movie. I think I got it squared away though... gotta test out the macros tonight.

Tonight is the Wednesday night group ride... but I doubt I'll be able to make it. Gotta give the wife some time to relax so she can get over this cold.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Another boring day here in Dlibert-land...

My g/f is going nuts over a Volvo P1800 on Ebay... and we still haven't gotten much interest in the M3 yet...

I have to blitz-clean my house after work today...

At least the new tile in the g/f's sunroom to go under the wood-stove looks nice... Been a really busy last few weeks...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Why's the Jack in the fridge? :confused:

-S.S.-
:think:

I have no idea. It's my roommate's, and he decided to keep it in the 'fridge. I wondered why he'd keep it there, but I didn't bother to question it since it's not mine.

After the grocery shopping tonight, it will be relocated outside the 'fridge, because it's a huge bottle and I will need room for the stuff that actually needs to be refrigerated. Mmm, steak... :drool:

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning!

Last night I had to attend "open house" at my sons pre-school. He sure has come a long way in a few weeks. I basically had to peel him from my leg the first day. He was so terrified, and I guess I was a little too. He had never been left with strangers before. It was upsetting for both of us, but anyway. He has friends there now, and loves his teacher. He showed us all his work he had done. He was really proud of himself, as we were too. Then they tricked us into walking through a book fair, and of course we had to purchase a book or too. All in all it wasn't bad.

Hey Jackson, did everything work out with the heater guy?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Oh yeah...morning!

Got up late...no time for coffee or b-fast so I am starving and not 100% awake. On theplus side my band is f'n huge this year!!!! I probably have 75 kids already signed up!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I get to interview someone that will be my assistant today. For now I think I will go get some coffee.

Have a good day! :)
I think part of the interview should be how well they can get you coffee.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I get to interview someone that will be my assistant today. For now I think I will go get some coffee.

Have a good day! :)
Wow an assistant! Way to go Shyrmp!

Oh yeah and good morning........well actually good afternoon.

It is gorgeous out tonight. soccer practice tonight and my son Connor is 6 today! :dancing:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MMcG said:
It is gorgeous out tonight. soccer practice tonight and my son Connor is 6 today! :dancing:
Happy B-day Connor :D

Make sure you feed him lots of sugar today, Mark. If he's not doing cartwheels on the roof by 6:00, you haven't given him enough.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MMcG said:
Wow an assistant! Way to go Shyrmp!

Oh yeah and good morning........well actually good afternoon.

Happy Birthday Connor! If you lived closer, I could've made him a kick a$$ cake.