Quantcast

Happy job having to me

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Nice though given how old it is it will take some expense to keep it running. Though it may be the users here who often run them to the ground. Still I'd gladly get one If I could afford the upkeep.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Does engineering machines to build airplanes not count? Because I'm moving to Seattle to do that.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You'll really enjoy the power and handling while creeping along at 12 mph.
The elderly folks in Mukilteo will be greatly impressed by his choice of the M3/4. Actually, that is a nice car, I must admit. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well, there is a very long shot we may be co-workers within the next year or so. Will finishing up grad school in December or April. Have a few friends in EI that have been encouraging me to apply there.

What are you doing if you do not mind me asking?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Well, there is a very long shot we may be co-workers within the next year or so. Will finishing up grad school in December or April. Have a few friends in EI that have been encouraging me to apply there.

What are you doing if you do not mind me asking?
:panic:

Don't know for sure yet. The hiring process there is... interesting. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:panic:

Don't know for sure yet. The hiring process there is... interesting. :rofl:
Nice. I here there is a lot of interesting things at EI. I mean that in a good way after working in corporate america for 15 years. Ready to work for a space to park your new toy?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Nice. I here there is a lot of interesting things at EI. I mean that in a good way after working in corporate america for 15 years. Ready to work for a space to park your new toy?
Yeah I'm really excited about it. I've got a friend who's been there a few years and he great things to say about the place. They do a lot of cool stuff, and give new hires a relatively large amount of responsibility/freedom pretty quickly. Very happy.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Not bad like the one owner part too. I hope it will survive Seattle weather :)
Haha yeah. Little concerned that the Goodyear Eagle F1 GSs are going to be a bit of a handful in the wet, might end up replacing those even though they're almost new.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Very nice HAB ! Best of luck to you with your new life in Washington . I hope you like rain and fugly women because you're in for alot of that .

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Haha yeah. Little concerned that the Goodyear Eagle F1 GSs are going to be a bit of a handful in the wet, might end up replacing those even though they're almost new.
I had those tires for a bit on my WRX. They were fine. (No, they weren't the ones on the car when I totaled it. :D heh)

If you're going to go skiing I'd look into finding friends with an awd vehicle + snow tires, or investing in snow tires + chains on an extra set of wheels, though.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Cool. Good to know they're not too bad in the wet. I've actually been in an e36 M3 on summer tires in the snow, so I'm acutely aware of how well that doesn't work. :D I'm not opposed to picking up some cheapo steel wheels and snow tires should I find myself needing them.