then drink some more
wake up monday with another hangover
drive to little rock
drink some more and watch football

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I'm maintaining control tonight! Awww, shucks.

Well I've worked well over 60 hours this week; have another 7 hours to work at the second job today. I'm staying sober so I can go for a ride tomorrow morning. It's been way too long since I've been on the bike.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Ehh...may catch a movie and be lame. Thinking of heading to Jiminy or Windham tomorrow so will probably take it easy.

You guys going out?
We annihilated our legs at Stewart yesterday. Lots of mud to ruin your legs, but we did do 15 miles. Conditions were ok. I'd give it some time to freeze or dry out a bit.

I think today we're not going to do much.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Tonights gonna be either amazing or rough. Gonna try and win a girl over I've had a thing for for a while.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Sadly the wife and I are both geting over colds. So we'll be getting drunk at home tonight. Though it's much safer then being on the roads tonight.

On that note... be safe out there and for gawds sake don't frikking drink and drive. The life you save might be my own. :)

bac

Monkey
Dec 14, 2006
Pennsylvania
Hangovers hurt more when you've hit the big 4-0 mark - which I did this month. However, that is NOT going to get in my way this evening. Tomorrow be damned - it's amateur night!!! :banana:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'll be staying home and being lame. I have a history of bad things happening to me New Years so I'm laying low.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Happy New Year's!

Nate and I are staying home and getting lit as usual..........
Not having a party this year since it seems all our friends seem to be out of town.......?
Oh well.......

We do have a New Year's Day party to attend to tomorrow.

bohica

Chimp
Jun 15, 2002
just south of everywhere
happy new years to all the monkeys. it's only 5:30 and I'm already well on my way to being inhebriated for the start of the new year. everyone party and enjoy and I hope your 07 is alot better than your 06. cheers

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sleep.

Then I might watch Penn State beat Tennessee in another bowl game tomorrow.