Quantcast

^<<happy turdsday>>^

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
U2 said they were going away for awhile at their final show of tour last night....

there should be a god i am supposed to thank....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Bathroom finally done and we can finish the last few details in the house. Strange to be almost there has been so many details to think about. Should give me time to ride bikes and have fun! End results is pretty is just what we hoped for but its still the amount of extra space compared to our NYC apartment that is the best. My workshop/bike/man cave is everything I have dreamed off so many years!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morningish Monkeys.

One big negative about this work location is the wind chill. The office is near the river and the wind ripping through the gorge is wicked cold. Not looking forward to winter driving, but getting new tires on the truck this weekend.

At least we aren't on fire.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Debating stealing $1k out of the selling the M fund to make the Subaru more enjoyable for myself, as it's the only car I'm going to have for the next fucking forever.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got my hair cut. Broke a streak of about a dozen years of shaving the head and letting it grow back all wild.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Holy shit. You are preachin' to the choir today, Mr. Choir Director.

Our architecture has made an epic "throw it over the wall" with the most recent product. And their deadlines are fucking moronic. I'm about to tell my mgr to tell architecture to go piss up a pole.
sounds as if

there was insufficient try it nao