Quantcast

Hardtail Party!!!!

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
awww u guys are so cute. u guys can have your little sleep overs, and stay up all night telling scary stories, and than cuddle up and go to beddy bye!:happydance:

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
jp dont talk **** about can cans, i think urs are embarassing...
and i dont believe the taken too late part

and since u all will try to talk **** about me here is mine

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
justin, we cant insult ur flaws kuz as of now i see none but ur injury. and please, by diabloween my can cans will look like that.... no exxageration.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
:spam: :spam:

guys, just an FYI, i'm selling a 2008 Specialized P1 for 500.00.....

here is a pic...:

if you want it 100% pm me so i can bring it to diablo, please do not make me lug this bike to diablo if you;re not interested.

thanks...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
selling it because i suck at DJ's, suck at street riding....

Everytime i get on a DJ i end up getting badly hurt... (heel Spur, Messed up knee, fractured Tibia, cracked patella, fractured wrist)

So, i'm selling it, i rode this thing maybe 3 times Dj'ing....

Stock, this bike weighs 31lb's.... better fork cranks you;ll get this bike easily to 29 maybe lighter

bobushka king

Irontaint
Jun 26, 2007
:spam: :spam:

guys, just an FYI, i'm selling a 2008 Specialized P1 for 500.00.....
Hmmm...

I need a DJ bike like I need another hole in my head, but the more I think about it the more interested I'm getting. If you decide to bring it up to Diablo to show someone else or just to ride it one day let me know, I'd like to take a look at it. I've never ridden a DJer before so I wouldn't want you to lug it up to Diablo just for me to ride it.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
fractured/cracked means broken - but i dont remember you with any casts on. weird. all of these broken bones in the past few months????
I heal fast bro... Super Dave!

Let me rephrase that.... since DJ'ing, i done messed my knee up, messed my Wrist up, had a heel spur for several months, and then messed up my other wrist again trying to be like VAS.....

But, Considering that i get hurt more doing DJ's or Street than i do doing DH/Freeride... the bike must GO!

Last edited: