Quantcast

haro 357 magnum frame

nchuckster

Chimp
Apr 11, 2005
ok just want some input on this frame if anyone has ridden one or know of anyone that has. looking to start racing some this summer and can get an incredible deal on this frame. so some input would be greatly appreciated on this.
thanks

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
I pedalled Stubbys around yesterday a little. I didnt get a good impression because it wasnt set up for me and i didnt really do anything on it, but it seemed really heavy for a race bike, and hes got a lightish build on it too.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
I did put a steel spring in the fortys too, and dh tubes, but its still not too light, i think cody warren got his at like 39 w a revox and dh tubes. I hate the swinger 6 way, i think i just have it set up wrong, but the bike jumps well once u get used to it, it took me a while to figure out how to jump it it feels alot diff. than my demo.

nchuckster

Chimp
Apr 11, 2005
hey stubby i actually rode yours yesterday but for me i didnt like the way it was set up. thanks for the input and everything. i just need some more (don't take this the wrong way) older more experienced type info if you can understand where i am coming from.

nchuckster

Chimp
Apr 11, 2005
im not looking for a freeride style bike right now i have one for that reason im looking for a race specific style bike

nchuckster

Chimp
Apr 11, 2005
thats straight i was the guy with carter, and mike from charlotte just to let you know who this is and everything