Quantcast

has anybody been to the trails on 90 lately

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i was think about going out tommorrow to ride about half way up the mountain but was wondering if anybody went today and how it was and if dnr was out in force once again we got chased out of another spot the other day so must stay away from there for a few more weekends well if anybody has been please let me know if it is worth going up tommorrow of if you will be there or want to meet there i have a pickup that will haul three or four people and bikes up plus me

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
went out to bb on 90 it sucked trees every where big trees i fell for the builders out there there is a few bridges that are now flat and lots of trees across the trail every where i'm sure the rest of the trails look pretty similair i was contimplating hitting another trail out that way tommorrow but now i don't even know if it is worth while i would take my chainsaw but it needs some love so if anybody is bored there is tons of work todo every where i am sure and mike i will give you a call tommorrow or call me when you get around maybe we will try do go to the place i got kicked out of the other day or something

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
went out to bb on 90 it sucked trees every where big trees i fell for the builders out there there is a few bridges that are now flat and lots of trees across the trail every where i'm sure the rest of the trails look pretty similair i was contimplating hitting another trail out that way tommorrow but now i don't even know if it is worth while i would take my chainsaw but it needs some love so if anybody is bored there is tons of work todo every where i am sure and mike i will give you a call tommorrow or call me when you get around maybe we will try do go to the place i got kicked out of the other day or something
Yeah, no offense dude, but did any of those fallen trees happen to land on your head? You seemed all over the place there.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
y are you such an ass? is there really nothing more to your life than to sit around and talk ****? i guess i just don't get it. I appollogized for my babbling post then you come with more ****. i just don't get it get or girl friend or some other kind of significant other to play with maybe then you will have less free time on your hands.

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
y are you such an ass? is there really nothing more to your life than to sit around and talk ****? i guess i just don't get it. I appollogized for my babbling post then you come with more ****. i just don't get it get or girl friend or some other kind of significant other to play with maybe then you will have less free time on your hands.
Wow buddy, that was a bit of an outburst.
I wasn't making fun of you. I was letting you know that I dont care what you write like on the internet. There are plenty of people with worse writing skills than you. Dont get your panties all in a knot. In fact, I know many people who you need a college degree in code breaking in order to decifer their writing.
Just to let you know, I have a girlfreind and have done alot of 'playing'. I dont just prowl the internet looking for people to correct. I just do that in my spare time:brows:.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
it just seems to me that this board is to talk to people who have the same interests and a lot of the time it is just **** talking and bashing on each other we are all riders,we all love the same sport why bash or talk ****?????????

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
Exactly. I wasn't trying to talk **** or get something started with you bro. Everyone knows thats what pinkbike is for.
It seemes like alot of times this forum (Well not the PNW one, but the DH and Freeride ones) can be pretty brutal. Everyone has an ego bigger than a lift line during Crankworx at Whistler. Why cant we be freinds?

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
yea this forum lately is just a bunch of "YOUR WRONG IDIOT" or "YOU SUCK COCK AT BIKING". and "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND I BANG HER"(which makes you sound retarded and like you dont have one.) so lets keep it to the topic of the post. Id guess half way up all the ladders and stuff would be demolished. which really sucks cuz i was eyeing up the gap to gap to gap last time. I hate wind. alot.

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Casey, your funny. We hit up BB and it sucked. Almost the whole trail is gone but there still is a few rideable section but not much.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Question.

So, when you guys all get to these places that are trashed, do you just get back in your rig and drive home? Or, do you get off the bike and help the builders by cleaning some of it up?

I'd take 10 bad spellers that help out any day versus 1 scholar that just gets pissed because the trail is trashed and gets back in their car without helping out.

All the trails around here need help and the precious few that build and maintain already just can't keep up without some help.

So, if you are helping out, GREAT!THANK YOU! If not, please consider doing so. Everything will get back open faster with more bodies involved.

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
I stopped every few feet to remove branches and what not but BB needs a chainsaw and bad. While I was there I did fix one jump in the area that you could session. If we all pull together in the areas we ride most the trails would get back to normal faster.

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
Question.

So, when you guys all get to these places that are trashed, do you just get back in your rig and drive home? Or, do you get off the bike and help the builders by cleaning some of it up?

I'd take 10 bad spellers that help out any day versus 1 scholar that just gets pissed because the trail is trashed and gets back in their car without helping out.

All the trails around here need help and the precious few that build and maintain already just can't keep up without some help.

So, if you are helping out, GREAT!THANK YOU! If not, please consider doing so. Everything will get back open faster with more bodies involved.
I went up the day after our little hurricanne. I rode to the mountain got about 1/2 mile in and said **** it. I rode home.

Then, I got in my car, with a saw and a rake and went back and did trail work for 2 hours. I only managed to clear about 2 trails, but I felt like I accomplished something.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
a few of us are going out to try and ride tommorrow. we are also taking a chain saw and other tools. so what has been cleared so far,and what still needs work? there will be at least 4 of us so we should be able to get some work done.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
we went to 27 there was a couple of inches of snow on the hike up but the trail was pretty good. a little slick but not horrible.we aslo ran to 38 to see what it looked like and there was a ton of snow at least a foot at the gravel/pavement junction. needless to say we didn't try to get to the trail.

Neal

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Seattle
I was just up there this morning and found two new blowdowns on the trail...I suppose all that wind over the past couple of days took out the weak ones.

The first one is up at the top - before the first ladder bridge. The second is half the way down. Both can be taken out with a handsaw...

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
27 was sick on saturday!!! a bit of snow on the way up, but the trail was rad. Wood stunts were sketch, but the dirt was rad!