Quantcast

Has anybody tried a Supergo Access ALU Frame?

RMSlayer

Chimp
Oct 31, 2001
New York
Hello,

Any opinions on the Supergo Access ALU frame from Supergo.com? They are dirt cheap. Any feedback or suggestions on the frame would be much appreicated. Looking to build up a cheap hardtail bike.

Thanks.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by RMSlayer
Hello,

Any opinions on the Supergo Access ALU frame from Supergo.com? They are dirt cheap. Any feedback or suggestions on the frame would be much appreicated. Looking to build up a cheap hardtail bike.

Thanks.
Well considering that most AL frames come from just a few factories in the world, it's probably no worse quality than any of the major bike companies frames. And if it sucks, you can sell it!

WAIT! I just clicked over there...$89!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok buy two so you have a spare when you break the first!!

Las Gotas

Chimp
Nov 28, 2001
Fort Rock, New Hampshire
I rode one for a few years and it really wasn't a bad bike. Still have the frame in the basement to someday build back up. With a z3.5 and Rhyno lights it was a good trailbike, not very heavy at all and I was confident with it up to about 4' drops. For $89 it would make a great backup bike.

jc

VTinCT

Flexmaster Flexy Flex
Sep 24, 2001
Lost in the woods...
:thumb: Shoot man, I'm looking at one just to have around "in case." I mean, jeez, at that price, who cares if it only lasts for a season, or even a month! I'd like to have a play bike to fiddle with and not have to worry too much about ruining it! If you grab one, post about it please. Peace.

G

Gutty

It's made by Pacific.........despite their so called "bad bussiness etequette" i'd say they actually make a decent(cheap) frame. Go for it.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
a friend of mine was riding his as an urban and trials bike. he did some big drops (6-7 to flat) and bailed alot of trials moves dirt jumps. he never trashed the frame. thing is strong as hell