Quantcast

has anyone seen a dual crown on an 07 or older Speshy Enduro?

May 23, 2007
Stamford, CT
Not the SX trail. I've seen a 40 on one before.

Until I get a full out DH frame, I would like to put a Dual crown fork with 160 - 180mm travel on my Enduro Pro. I recently saw someone at Diablo ride a Totem on their S-Works, but have yet to see a dual crown on and Enduro.

This is only referring to the older Enduros, not the SL's. I know they come with specialized dual crowns already.

If you see any pics, post them. I'm very interested to see one.

Thanks!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
They do void the warranty.

But I'd seen people running a reduced travel Fox 40 or a reduced travel 888 on them.

Seems ridiculous to me, but whatever.

May 23, 2007
Stamford, CT
yeah i know i know... but i plan on retiring the frame next year for a bigger one anyway...

Yeah, i was gonna get a 888 ATA so i can reduce the travel on it.

thanks

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I bet you'll snap the chainstay before the headtube becomes an issue.

Oct 9, 2006
I am running a Travis 180 Dual Crown and it makes that bike feel like a rocket ship. It is super fast and handles so friggin awesome!!!

I have a Totem on order for as the travis is a little old and I favor single crowns....I am gonna have to find a way to reduse the totem to 170mm though...I think it will be more than enough for that bike

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I am running a Travis 180 Dual Crown and it makes that bike feel like a rocket ship. It is super fast and handles so friggin awesome!!!

I have a Totem on order for as the travis is a little old and I favor single crowns....I am gonna have to find a way to reduse the totem to 170mm though...I think it will be more than enough for that bike
If it's a solo air, it's super easy. If it's a coil, it'll be a bit harder.

bad andy

Chimp
Apr 14, 2003
I run a Totem on my 06/07 Enduro. Works well and matches the rear coil (8.75 x 2.75) I put on there also. This gives me 180mm front / 165mm rear. Works for me! :)