Quantcast

Has Ridemonkey gone uphill?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Who go to Australia to buy McDonalds. You should be able to do a little bit better than that. There has to be a Australian Yelp or Foursquare to help you find the best kangaroo burger in town.
He just wanted to see if the toilets in MickyDs flush the same direction as the ones back home. They say their restaurants are consistent all over the world.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Who go to Australia to buy McDonalds. You should be able to do a little bit better than that. There has to be a Australian Yelp or Foursquare to help you find the best kangaroo burger in town.
I haven't gone there, I don't go there stateside. The pretzel burger at NY Brew was pretty good, the beer selection was a little lacking. But they charge by alcohol volume, so porters and stouts are a tough find.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
cuz they fry their fries in Koala fat down there in ausiie mcD's , or so ive heard..

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Apparently Waffle House is a popular place to propose.
10+ years ago... during a late night munchies break in college; i witnessed a waffle house proposal.
heck, I even was the MC!

I was at the table next to a random guy; who, out of the blue, asked me to stand up and ask everyone in the restaurant to pay attention to what was about to happen.