Quantcast

Hassle-The-Hoff

SLAYER2003

Monkey
May 1, 2003
Bellingham, WA
Yep.
Apparently he has been at it for awhile. Here is a pic that I found from back in the Nightrider days when he was trying to break out as an early Rap Star.

Perhaps he can consider this for his new album cover as well

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Years ago in Europe I asked out tour bus driver who the worst artist he'd been out with was, party wise. He said Hasslehoof, hands down. He did a rock show tour years after Knight Rider, in Germany.

The driver said he'd drink at least a bottle of scotch every day, and get so wasted he'd piss the bed. He need two new matresses on one tour. He'd also get faced and run down the road, pointing at bill boards of himself and screaming at everyone, "HEY THAT'S ME!" His tour was a huge flop, like 500 people a night max.

What a tool.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
:confused: I"ve lost my faith in the human race today. Ice-T is a pimp(literally) what the well is he doing with hassle the hoff?

I don't think I'll be buying this album:D

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by Lexx D
:confused: I"ve lost my faith in the human race today. Ice-T is a pimp(literally) what the well is he doing with hassle the hoff?

I don't think I'll be buying this album:D
I partially agree. What the HELL is Ice-T doing facilitating this?? Not exactly O.G.

But I think we're forgetting who's REALLY to blame for all of this.

you guessed it: Frank Stallone

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by MMike
I partially agree. What the HELL is Ice-T doing facilitating this?? Not exactly O.G.

But I think we're forgetting who's REALLY to blame for all of this.

you guessed it: Frank Stallone
That's what I'm saying. Nothing against the Hass, he's the man:) But Ice-T:confused: . Not exactly the gangster image we've seen in the past.

I wonder if Mcguyver is gonna make an appearance on the album?:D

Aug 21, 2003
Bellingham, WA
Have any of you people even heard his music? I thought not.
My wife has all of his albums. She had to special order them from overseas for like $35.00 a piece. The DVD collections are even more expensive.
I thought the same thing as the rest of you when I saw them, but they really are some of the best stuff I have ever heard. Sometimes, we turn the lights down low, light some candles, and let the sweet crooning of David Hasselhoff whisk us away beyond our wildest fantasies. It's great. Sometimes, we put on the DVD, pause it on a close up when he's looking his sexiest, and it's like he's right there with us.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Talkingmonkey
My wife has all of his albums. She had to special order them from overseas for like $35.00 a piece. The DVD collections are even more expensive.
I thought the same thing as the rest of you when I saw them, but they really are some of the best stuff I have ever heard. Sometimes, we turn the lights down low, light some candles, and let the sweet crooning of David Hasselhoff whisk us away beyond our wildest fantasies. It's great. Sometimes, we put on the DVD, pause it on a close up when he's looking his sexiest, and it's like he's right there with us.

WTF?

Dude...that's not something Id go admitting. You could be banned for that.

SLAYER2003

Monkey
May 1, 2003
Bellingham, WA
Originally posted by Talkingmonkey
Yes, I have dude.

Sometimes when you are gone, me and your wife listen to his music as well. It is easy to get lost with lyrics like this:

Blue moonlight
Feels so right
Doves take flight for me
And my lover
Dim the light
(I wanna shout about it)
Lips like wine
(Don't wanna live without it)
Feels so right
For me and my lover

Dance
dance d'amour
Kiss in the night tonight toujours
Cause when the dance is all over
We do a sweet bossanova

Dance
dance d'amour
Wishin'
Tonight would last toujours
We do a sweet bossanova

Don't you feel
This is real
Time stands still
For me and my lover

Dance
dance d'amour
We do a sweet bossanova

Tease me please me
Tell me you'll be true
Hold me in your arms
I love you
I love you

Dance
dance d'amour
We do a sweet bossanova

Dance
dance d'amour
Wishin'
Tonight would last toujours
We do a sweet bossanova

Here is one of my favorite links that I visit often just to get some free free David MP3s':

http://www.mp3raid.com/search/for/David+Hasselhoff/results/025353800.1085353319/01/1/

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
to borrow from Office Space,

"This is the worst day of my life"....

I lived in Germany for four years. When I first got there, I found a music store and made a B-line to the 'H' section.

I didn't find any Hasselhof there.
So, the Germans are a lot less nutty than we think they are.

On another note, my co-worker, who happens to find the Hasselhof phenomenon amusing, tells me that:

David is claiming responsibility for the fall of the Berlin Wall, as he sang there shortly before it was torn down.:rolleyes: