Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
that crying lady is insane. I feel for some of these people, they've been HOGWARSHED like a mutha, and they don't even know it.
Meh. Find me the videos of what she was saying about black people last year.

How many minimum wage retailers did she harass and demean over a mask during the last 9 months?

"our" country. She can go fuck herself.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The mistake was putting a date on when it was supposed to go down. A good chunk of the world has been waiting for the second coming for 2000 years and counting.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm positive this is a poopdeck... but here goes.

"Of more than 140 charged so far, a review of military records, social media accounts, court documents and news reports indicate at least 27 of those charged, or nearly 20%, have served or are currently serving in the U.S. military."

Doesn't the military have its own justice system to deal with treason/sedition, for current active duty personnel? :butcher:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm positive this is a poopdeck... but here goes.

"Of more than 140 charged so far, a review of military records, social media accounts, court documents and news reports indicate at least 27 of those charged, or nearly 20%, have served or are currently serving in the U.S. military."

Doesn't the military have its own justice system to deal with treason/sedition, for current active duty personnel? :butcher:
yes, and the supreme court has also ruled that discharged/retired military personal are also subject to military tribunal

:popcorn:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
yes, and the supreme court has also ruled that discharged/retired military personal are also subject to military tribunal

:popcorn:

I assume this is only in regards to their oath to defend the constitution and not to petty crimes they may commit post service.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I assume this is only in regards to their oath to defend the constitution and not to petty crimes they may commit post service.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Within recall period.

Retired Marine Corps(link is external) Staff Sgt. Steven Larrabee was convicted of sexually assaulting a bartender, the wife of an active-duty Marine, at a bar in Iwakuni(link is external), Japan, where he worked as a civilian. He had been retired -- technically, placed on the Fleet Marine Corps Reserve status list -- for three months.

JBP is safe from the army if he decides to try and overthrow the government.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Within recall period.

Retired Marine Corps(link is external) Staff Sgt. Steven Larrabee was convicted of sexually assaulting a bartender, the wife of an active-duty Marine, at a bar in Iwakuni(link is external), Japan, where he worked as a civilian. He had been retired -- technically, placed on the Fleet Marine Corps Reserve status list -- for three months.

JBP is safe from the army if he decides to try and overthrow the government.
fair point, being non military my understanding is limited.

its not like they're magically not fucked, they're still facing federal charges

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

That particular case has significant political implications as the Marines have the reputation of a bunch of drunken rapists in Okinawa and I am guessing they wanted to save the embarrassment of it going through japanese courts. Had it been on U.S. soil I am sure they would have let the normal justice system do it's thing.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

@JohnE, step in here and correct me if I got any of this wrong.

It's my opinion that a lot of confusion probably stems from the fact that there are multiple ways to "retire" out of the military. Besides the "you done fucked up and are getting kicked out" ways, career service members have a "retired reserve" (not to be confused with regular reserves) option vs what most people think of when they think "retirement". Retired reserve means you leave after 20 (or more) years of service, leaving the option to be called back up if shit gets real weird. The trade off is that after age 60, you get a slightly bigger check. Most former military people I know take this option because $$$$, knowing that in all likelihood they will never be reporting back. But in the case of seditionist morons and possibly Michael Flynn, the commander might just reactivate you for the express purpose of subjecting them to UCMJ and a taxpayer paid stay at Fort Leavenworth.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
It is possible to recall someone to try them under the UCMJ...it is possible. Not probable. Article 94 of the UCMJ clearly addresses sedition...

"(a)Any person subject to this chapter who—

(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;
(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;
(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.
(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct."

Howevers, it is far more realistic to see them tried in civilian courts.

As far as Retired Reserve, thats a Dept of the Navy thing...I am #theffuckdone with all that silliness.