Quantcast

Have they gone too far? I say... not far enough.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I was at my local liquor store buying my "lunch beverage" and BAM! I couldn't resist. BTW.. it's 32oz of jittery goodness. I was wired for almost 12 hours.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i finally had my first run in with one of these beautiful things.after dh in fontucky today i went to the local am/pm to gas my truck up and get a monster drink.i went to the monster drink section and on the bottom shelf there it was . i had to stare for a minute in amazement, because i thought ultranoob was making this whole thing up and somehow generated a false photo and put it on rm .but i assure my fellow monster drink freaks they do exists !

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Not only do you appear to work in hell, but it looks like you're in danger of the doorknob smoking you in the face multiple times a day...
I know I shouldn't bump old threads, but telling Silver he is wrong just can't be overlooked today.

Pay close attention to the fact that the door leading from hell has trim that dictates it opens out. You are partially right, and it does look like hell, but construction appears to be your short fall. :D

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
The big question is, did ultraNoob piss blood after drinking that thing?

Apr 29, 2008
Travis AFB
They sell the Heavy Metal one at a local shop...I drink it when i play COD4 online....Then hit the trails for like 4hrs...after that its pretty much like I'm crashing off of pcp or something...you close your eyes but never sleep.....