Quantcast

Have you ever sat and thought about what it would be like to not have bikes???

J

JRB

What would you do??? I played tennis a lot when I lived in SA, but it was nowhere as good as cycling. Even when I don't ride, I screw with the bikes. It provides tons of entertainment. That said, it has also put me deep in debt (purely my fault though). I say it's just good stuff. As negative as I usually sound, I plan to become more positive as I ride more and think about riding more. Good stuff to come. :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd probably have more money, a girlfriend and a real social life. That being said I had all of those before getting addicted and it sucked.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
only if its xtremewalkmonkey. i probably would never have broken my arm into bits. also i would probably still be a rock climber

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
"Walkmonkey" - classic :thumb:

I'd probably go postal, I quit riding for about 3.5 months this spring (while I was first learning to kayak) and my fiance couldn't stand me - she told me to go ride "because it knocks the bad energy out"

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ACK!

I'd be out of shape, be more :mumble: , have a fat GF, be bored all the time, be less confident, drink more, be :( , have less really cool friends.

Only thing positive would be I'd have a sports car and/or a motorcycle.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
All I have to go by is what it was like 10 years ago before I started riding. I was fat, a smoker, and rarely exercised. I did get laid more back then, but I wasn't as picky. I was just as broke back then as now, I just spent my money on other things.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
I think about it every day. It's called "work". Except on Wednesdays when I do a morning ride in the dark before work. Came about 8-10 from nailing 2 deer this morning.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i'd just pick up something else. skiing in the winter, maybe the long-neglected racket sports in the summer, plus music and photography on the side. it wouldn't be too devastating, even tho biking is highly enjoyable.