Quantcast

Have you seen my new car..

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
It is the blingeeeeest Bmw i've ever seen.. bling bling.. :eek: i saw it last weekend when i and my friend where freeriding in Willingen Bikepark. Germany. The motherland of all bmw.s.

Eat this MTV'S Pimp my ride. :evil:

Check that windshieldsticker.;)

Translation: This is the nicest Bmw by far, that you ever did see.:cool: :devil:

I do believe it was equiped with all the options available.. leatherseats, i-drive, ..and all of those ****.

Omg drooolllllllllllll

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
That thing is NOTHING compared to a Honda Civic with some ground FX and an aftermarket exhaust.

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
I saw all these plus a few more new ones a couple months back in a Tim Horton's parking lot with U.S. plates on them (can't remember what state). It was hilarious, they had blacked out all the badges with duct tape in an attempt to disguise the cars. There were about 6 suits getting into them when we left...I assume it was high level guys from BMW taking them out for a spin.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Batman said:
I saw all these plus a few more new ones a couple months back in a Tim Horton's parking lot with U.S. plates on them (can't remember what state). It was hilarious, they had blacked out all the badges with duct tape in an attempt to disguise the cars. There were about 6 suits getting into them when we left...I assume it was high level guys from BMW taking them out for a spin.
the local dealership has had a masked over M5 for 2 weeks

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
BurlySurly said:
That thing is NOTHING compared to a Honda Civic with some ground FX and an aftermarket exhaust.

WHAHAHHAHA.. YEAH shurely... :D

UiUiUiUi said:
looks a little to west coast customs imho...

anyway
how do you like this one:
http://www.bmwm5.com/articles.php?id=25&page=2

in real life it looks just perfect!

Very nice to... in reallife the bleu bmw does look perfect to.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
bmws give me a soft on... sorry... lefty, r u ridin winterberg this weekend ??? it s the last weekend of the season... i ll be there with a couple of mates...

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
partsbara said:
bmws give me a soft on... sorry... lefty, r u ridin winterberg this weekend ??? it s the last weekend of the season... i ll be there with a couple of mates...

No sorry mate... last two weeks where the last time of this year, I and my friends where there.

But i would really like(d)it if you see /saw you there. Last weekends. Or mabey next year. :thumb: I should have pméd you if you could make it. :)

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
ViolentVolante said:
i didnt understand a word in that video but i had to watch it 3 times. The sound of that M5 V10 makes me cry, its so beautiful :drool:

Yeah to bad, it was in the German langauge. But they do rip, with that m5 foi real. :blah:

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
This is the best way to carry a bike on a BMW:

You can find a BMW hitch at hitch-world.com and the rack is a Hollywood. Works great at 95 MPH+....or so I have been told ;)