Quantcast

Hawaii's Newest

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
sweet! Got in touch with Paul today. It's on like Donkey Kong. I'm hitting Skyline with him and his buds on Fri. January 12th! BRAAAPPPPP!!!

And he said my 3 favorite words....HIGH SPEED DRIFTS

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
sweet! Got in touch with Paul today. It's on like Donkey Kong. I'm hitting Skyline with him and his buds on Fri. January 12th! BRAAAPPPPP!!!

And he said my 3 favorite words....HIGH SPEED DRIFTS
many pictures better be taken. otherwise an angry mod of ridemonkians will be at your front door.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
many pictures better be taken. otherwise an angry mod of ridemonkians will be at your front door.
man....somebody may want to bring a helmet cam then...cause I'm not one to stop and pose for the camera. Anybody that rides with me knows I'm all about getting to the bottom.

Why do you think I wear loud colors and blinging bikes at races? The other 95% of my riding goes undocumented!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
sweeet. 18 miles is all me. I got forearms for days homie.

As for the bike...I'd love to bring my Demo, but I'll be renting a rig from Paul...unless he needs me to test out something new and expensive....:D

Oh...and a windbreaker per the weatherman!

RJM

Monkey
May 18, 2005
on the rocks
If its gonna be a pinner I'll pull in too. Just gotta make sure were in like flynn 'crater Paul style'.

Too bad I cant claim that monkey on the video. looks like he racked then stacked himself! ahh ahhhhaaa haaa... everybodys laughin..

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
i just hope it wont be foggy at the top again. man i cant wait. see the last pic, yeah we are shuttling that all day Friday. Unless all the turkey makes me to tired.

RJM

Monkey
May 18, 2005
on the rocks
hahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:busted:

Whats up with the all day Friday shuttle?????????????????

BKnight

Chimp
Nov 15, 2006
Reno
theres a very good chance i'll be going down there for a graduation trip, and i plan on spending at least one day biking, so i'll definatly talk look into renting from you, and 18 miles of dh just sounds freakin sweet too!

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
dude I go to maui every year...that would be sick to ride the trails there.

But, hard to do by your self and no knowledge of the area, other then Lahina...lol.

A.P

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
boston
Wow, some of those pictures look pretty epic. My parents were thinking of going to Hawaii in the future, Ill definatley have to check this out. Can anyone elaborate on the runs? Over 18 miles Id assume the downhill is pretty mellow and pedaly. Too much for a downhill race bike? I also have a 6 and 6'' prophet.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
well, I've been back home for 2 hours and I've never been more disappointed. Paul's crew canceled on me Friday so I missed a once in a lifetime ride. That sucked! What sucked the worst was having to stare at that damn mountain every single day all day long knowing I couldn't go.

Paul offered to try it Sunday but we had a tight schedule and it was a no go. Words just can't express the sadness.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
well, I've been back home for 2 hours and I've never been more disappointed. Paul's crew canceled on me Friday so I missed a once in a lifetime ride. That sucked! What sucked the worst was having to stare at that damn mountain every single day all day long knowing I couldn't go.

Paul offered to try it Sunday but we had a tight schedule and it was a no go. Words just can't express the sadness.
That blows.
I hope the rest of your trip went better.
Now report to the East Coast Series thread and read carefully.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
originally posted by bizutch

ouch sorry man. hopefully you enjoyed the family a little bit, but read the new east coast race seris thread and it will deffinatly put you in a better mood. well it did me anyways.

RJM

Monkey
May 18, 2005
on the rocks
that does blow cuz. some barn factor in the cancellation for sure. Paul is not the only guy that rides here on Maui.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
that does blow cuz. some barn factor in the cancellation for sure. Paul is not the only guy that rides here on Maui.
yeah...well I tried getting on the internet that day to find other Hawaiin's to go, but to no avail. The resort's pay to surf internet kept banning this thread!!! I couldn't get in...and I forgot about the Downhill Hawaii website. But I mean, it was Friday morning when I found out from Paul and I doubt anyone would have rounded up a posse in 2 hours time to get me a ride that same day.