Quantcast

"He was as tall as a 63 tree."

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Her lips were red and full, like tubes of blood drawn by an inattentive phlebotomist.
Bwahahahahaha. I'm sure most of those must come from the Bulwer-Lytton Awards.
http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2010.htm
She walked into my office wearing a body that would make a man write bad checks, but in this paperless age you would first have to obtain her ABA Routing Transit Number and Account Number and then disable your own Overdraft Protection in order to do so.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I felt a nameless dread. Well, there probably is a long German name for it, like Geschpooklichkeit or something, but I don’t speak German. Anyway, it’s a dread that nobody knows the name for, like those little square plastic gizmos that close your bread bags. I don’t know the name for those either.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
FYI #18 is False: The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t.

Bowling balls float...and boy do I have a retardedly funny story too long to type that explains why I know that. :thumb:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Among other things, my Dad was an English teacher, HS and public JuCo. He put up with this crap and worse...which probably lead, in part, to his early demise. He wold rofl at these...and then ask me whatinthehell rofl meant...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

This one is gold.

was?

Monkey
Mar 9, 2010
Dresden, Germany
Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

This one is gold.
jup, boris vian couldn´t have done better.

She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.

makes me think of:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle

This one is gold.
:stupid:

That might be my favorite.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Inspired.

The knife was as sharp as the tone used by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Tex.) in her first several points of parliamentary procedure made to Rep. Henry Hyde (R-Ill.) in the House Judiciary Committee hearings on the impeachment of President William Jefferson Clinton.