Quantcast

Headed to Whistler for the first time....

motogreg

Chimp
Jan 24, 2011
So... I've see some pretty good deals for ride/hotel accomidations online. I'll be headed up (from Oregon) to Whistler for 2 days of riding on June 11th and 12th.

Does anyone have recommendations on food, lodging, good bars, best shop in town, trails not to miss... etc?

Always good to hear from someone you know then trust the people working there.

Thanks for everyones insite. :thumb:

If there is a Whistler "How to get the most out of your vacation" guide that I missed, please send me in that direction.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I'm so dying to go because I'm like 49 and want to do that stuff before I get too old but the 21 year old I ride with that races has all but chickened out. What a bone head. He's too busy riding his new Honda Aprilia every day on the road. I'm sure he's got a gut by now.

wakk

Chimp
May 23, 2011
Hi,
One option would be to stay in a catered chalet like at bearbackbiking.com, you'd get accom, meals, and most importantly guiding tailored to you. the chalet is in a great location and the staff all know they're stuff, you also end up meeting lots of other riders plus you end up getting discounts in shops and on rentals if you need it. highly recommend