Quantcast

Heading Down To So Cal

Stewart

Chimp
Jul 16, 2007
Heading down to Disneyland We think on or around 14th Aug, we will be bringing our bikes would love to hook up with any locals that want to show us there riding scene.

We will have our own transport so can shuttle, anywhere in So Cal will work as we are traveling by motorhome, after Disneyland we will be free to go where ever.

Give us a shout if there is anyone who would like to hook up, can return the favour should you ever want to come to Whistler, North Shore. It will be me and my dad.

Should say I am 15 my dad well he keep's telling everyone he's 21 but for an old fart he can still ripp up the trails.......(you did not hear that from me)

Thanks......Cam

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
How long will you guys be staying? I'm sure a couple of guys can get something going for you on the weekend.

Stewart

Chimp
Jul 16, 2007
Really time is not an issue,we could plan to arrive Anaheim mid week do our Disney thing then be available to ride, it would be great if we could stay at the RV park and kinda have a base, but we are open to what ever.

As long as my mom and sister, have something to do while we ride we should be good, we have to keep the nagg meter down.

Cam..

Stewart

Chimp
Jul 16, 2007
ya it was a great time, thanks to everyone for showing us around, sure made our trip, you guys know where those pics were posted?
Yes Adam see you in whistler
Thanks again guys!