Heads Up To All Diablo Riders - Don't Speed

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
STATE POLICE - NJ TICKETING
Here's the latest NJ State Police Initiative. Radio station 101.5
confirmed this information.

Starting today, New Jersey will launch a 30 day speeding ticket frenzy.
The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding
tickets. One million dollars will go to pay state troopers over-time.
There will be 50 state troopers on duty at all times patrolling the 9
main intersections and highways as follows: I-295 North and South
I-95 Jersey Turnpike North and South
I-80 East and West
I-287 North and South
I-78 East and West
I-195 East and West
I-280 East and West
Route 130 - North and South
Garden State Parkway - North and South

5 MPH above the limit can justify a ticket and every state troo per is
supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 to 20 minutes.

They have issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and are
bringing in all of their part- timers on full time. If you work in NJ,
NY DE or CT, you will probably be on one of these highways.
So, please be on guard and drive safely!

Starting August 15 the price of a violation to show your driver's
license, registration or insurance card at the time you are stopped will
increase from $44.00 to $173.00. (Keep these documents in your car!) The
fine for not having all three documents is $519.00!!

The fine for hand-held cell phone use while driving will be going up to
$180.00.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
why do i see these things every week warning about speeding traps.....and who doesnt keep their license, insurance and registration in their car with them?
and if you drive these roads all the time, you know where the speed traps are, and if you dont, then oh well for you.
and btw-ticket quotas are illegal

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
ha, funny gnome! im in ny for 90% trip to diablo. no jersey pork! ny staties are the same though. i just set my cruise control and im good.

Apr 16, 2006
Golden, CO
Dam, so much hate.

If NJ is the armpit, PA is is the ass crack. :brows:
We must be the ass crack cause we certainly SH!T on New Jersey!

do you want some ice with that burn! hissssssssssssssssssssss
Dude you were burned the day your mom couldn't get her abortion of you cause her credit card was maxed out!... ohhhhh burrnnnnneeeedddddddd HISSSSS HISSSS SMOKING SMOKINGGG SMMOULDERING SIZZLING :clapping:

And to add factual content to this thread - the original post of this thread is a trick! It's been posted before for many states, same with the cell phone law for PA (Sorry new jersey, it's real for you hahaha)

Last edited:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
We must be the ass crack cause we certainly SH!T on New Jersey!

Dude you were burned the day your mom couldn't get her abortion of you cause her credit card was maxed out!... ohhhhh burrnnnnneeeedddddddd HISSSSS HISSSS SMOKING SMOKINGGG SMMOULDERING SIZZLING :clapping:

And to add factual content to this thread - the original post of this thread is a trick! It's been posted before for many states, same with the cell phone law for PA (Sorry new jersey, it's real for you hahaha)
wow, you really impressed me making fun of a 15 year old. i didnt know such scumbags could be inbread in PA. Thats really all that comes out of PA is just a bunch of inbread, smug, scumbags like yourself. i am not saying that everyone who lives there is like that. but you have definitley turned heads. But i do forgive you because you sre another fine specimin of pensyltucky deep woods folk! your life probably resembles the freakin deliverance! I really dont know why you are even putting NJ down. Pa is an incubator. I would be surprised if you were the result of your two cousins. Their names are probably jethro and jimbob. Also i apologize for dhsean calling PA the ass crack, your more like lisa lampanelli's vagina. And about that cell phone law, you could shove that up your a$$.:biggrin:

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
wow, you really impressed me making fun of a 15 year old. i didnt know such scumbags could be inbread in PA. Thats really all that comes out of PA is just a bunch of inbread, smug, scumbags like yourself. i am not saying that everyone who lives there is like that. but you have definitley turned heads. But i do forgive you because you sre another fine specimin of pensyltucky deep woods folk! your life probably resembles the freakin deliverance! I really dont know why you are even putting NJ down. Pa is an incubator. I would be surprised if you were the result of your two cousins. Their names are probably jethro and jimbob. Also i apologize for dhsean calling PA the ass crack, your more like lisa lampanelli's vagina. And about that cell phone law, you could shove that up your a$$.:biggrin:

:shocked: