Quantcast

***Heart attack monderp GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sorry we couldn’t rally Toshi, maybe for the best. Anywhere really special to eat in/near Broomfield tonight?
I don’t really want to go into Boulder...
Yak and Yeti

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wave:

Walking dog this morning down by the creek. Full dark, see something moving. Whip out flashlight, and it's a red balloon, floating head level across the green way. Not frightening AT ALL.

Fuck you, Stephen King.
Also belatedly:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Busy Monday here but I always have time to meet the family for taco lunch.

Currently watching ammonia boil as I cook off this sight glass for a packing replacement.

My hand is still fuckered and can't ride bikes... we are past the two month mark.

@rideit Sounds like a good time in CO!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Spotted a Mercedes G550 4x4^2 after work. What an ugly monstrosity, complete with what look like 24" rimzzzz, huge carbon fender flares.......and all season'esque tires. Perfect for mall hoping in.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Spotted a Mercedes G550 4x4^2 after work. What an ugly monstrosity, complete with what look like 24" rimzzzz, huge carbon fender flares.......and all season'esque tires. Perfect for mall hoping in.
Seems like a thing in Toronto. I have never seen one here in the States.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Early evening Monkeys

Got the bad news that I was not selected for the dream job due to lack of recent embedded systems experience. What a kick in the nuts, I got a good lead on a job that just passed on a guy I worked with at the bank, so that was a good thing. The weather has turned something awful, it;s freezing outside and I am too skinny for this shit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Early evening Monkeys

Got the bad news that I was not selected for the dream job due to lack of recent embedded systems experience. What a kick in the nuts, I got a good lead on a job that just passed on a guy I worked with at the bank, so that was a good thing. The weather has turned something awful, it;s freezing outside and I am too skinny for this shit.
F*** that noise. At least it's good practice for interviews.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I do not appreciate all this heart attack talk. I have had endurance problems lately. The less I ride. The worse off I am. I don't seem to recover from a decent ride in a timely way. I don't enjoy halfassed rides and make excuses to not go on them. Things are a little off for me. Excuse me.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just made a kick ass dinner. Onions, peppers, jalapenos, chicken, and black beans in the cast iron skillet. Served in a tortilla topped with salsa and sour cream. I dub it the "fajitarrito"

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
:wave:

Walking dog this morning down by the creek. Full dark, see something moving. Whip out flashlight, and it's a red balloon, floating head level across the green way. Not frightening AT ALL.

Fuck you, Stephen King.
Moving into the time of the year when everything is darkness. You get used to it.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Early evening Monkeys

They should not have asked you to do the homework if you didn't have a chance from the start.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Gonna go here, feeling like a Vindaloo.

Just a follow up, if you are in the area, this place was VERY worthy. Lots of really interesting things on the menu. The 4 hot (out of 5) was just right.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Just a follow up, if you are in the area, this place was VERY worthy. Lots of really interesting things on the menu. The 4 hot (out of 5) was just right.
I don't know how long you're around that part of town, but a drive to Boulder to the West End Tavern for whiskey and burnt ends should be on your list.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
i was drinking a really excessive amount of coffee and otherwise couldn't sleep, plus general college partying.
Oh yeah I forgot my body worked differently in college. A liver that worked and caffeine being effective were nice perks of my 20s.