Quantcast

heck yes!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I finally pulled a 360 hop. (3 in a row ironically). More of a 300+pivot, but I'll dial them later. I'm stoked.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Is this on a 20 or 26? Either way is sick, just wondering. I can do them on a 26, but it is more like 270 pivot.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
20". It's the first 3 I've pulled, jump or otherwise, and it was more of a 270 pivot. I'll dial them soon.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You suck! The furthest I can get is just past a 180 (on my bullit). My hardtail is messed up right now. I can finally 180 and turn around though. But I can only do it w/o a bank on your bike.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Nice! Now start doing them on ramps, then on DJs, then all super nose dived out, then with variations... the radness has just begun.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I've been working on these for a while, too. I can get the 270 hop + tire tap gig on flat, but I want to land a lot closer to a complete rotation.

How much do you carve before spinning? I can 180 with practically no carve, but the three hop seems to need so much more. It's confusing.

PS: Good job!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I've been working on these for a while, too. I can get the 270 hop + tire tap gig on flat, but I want to land a lot closer to a complete rotation.

How much do you carve before spinning? I can 180 with practically no carve, but the three hop seems to need so much more. It's confusing.

PS: Good job!
I'm carving a medium amount. I want a full rotation too, but I guess I just need practice.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Sick !
I'm trying to get thoes back and dialed on my 26' right now .
Hit us up with a How Too Video MArk !!!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Yeah, I'm looking forward to being able to do them off ledges and such.
Hell yeah, dude, Get sum vid up. Talking about carving, I find that when I do 180s off the bigger ledges I don't carve AT ALL, and I can get up twice as high as when I do them on ground, and on ground I carve a ton and even tend to scuff the rear tire a bit. Stupid mental crap has me on the fritz!
Kinda cool, though, my 180s off ledges end up looking huge and dialed. Until the roll out. Gotta work on the rollout...