Quantcast

heel fracture update ... 4 months post-OP

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
as you can see, things are healing up great. My foot should have skin covered by Christmas. That's all I want this year.

I'm walking without crutches and been riding my hardtail MTB on the jogging trail for therepy and minimal amounts of fun.

I'll be going big again spring 2003 and have already bought a new DH frame and will be building it up over the winter.

Take care and wear good shoes!

joel hester

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
glad to hear the good news. the offer for the party is still good . i still have a numb spot on my knee from comfort and i'm just getting over a broke scapula. i can't wait for comfort again and i would like to take a trip to north texas. i'm gonna take it easy for a while, i'm getting to old for all these injurys. see ya in the spring

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
I bought a 2002 Santa Cruz Super 8. I'm building it for freeriding, Not DH. 24" trailpimps and 3.0's F & R, 8" Risse Champ w/ Big Daddy upper crowns, Profile SS Etc. The frame is at the powder coater getting an aftermarket color. Cant wait !

As I get closer to riding for real again, I'll find some sort of boot. Maybe something custom or prefer some kind of Mx boot that I could manage to pedal with. I don't really know yet. I do know that I'll ride out whatever situation I get myself into, not throw the bike away.

Downhil - LOL !

I just got in the Red Bull 2002 Austraila DVD. Those guys are sick and that course could have killed someone. I ordered NWD3 Freewheel Burning and it's suposed to ship today the 1st. YIPPEE!

later,

joel

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
THE grossest thing? Ya shoulda seen the pics from a few months back!!!
I bought Joel's MRP/Profile setup from his M1...thanks Joel...sweet set...and now I can't wheelie...stupid 40T ring...LOL
Really though...sweet set up, nice and wide BB...and Joel...how did you bend the spider/ring? It took me 12 Shiner Bocks, and a claw hammer to fix it!!!
Thanks for the deal, bro...and good luck on the recovery.

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Originally posted by LunchBox
THE grossest thing? Ya shoulda seen the pics from a few months back!!!
I bought Joel's MRP/Profile setup from his M1...thanks Joel...sweet set...and now I can't wheelie...stupid 40T ring...LOL
Really though...sweet set up, nice and wide BB...and Joel...how did you bend the spider/ring? It took me 12 Shiner Bocks, and a claw hammer to fix it!!!
Thanks for the deal, bro...and good luck on the recovery.
northshorerat...do you ever have anything good to say about anything?

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
I thought that if I placed a shim between the crank arm bolt and the spder that it would fit that woble. I didn't know it was bend.
Sorry dude.

Joel

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
Mr. Box. i rarely have anything useful to say. so you just going to have to get used the crap that flows of effortlessly from my mouth.

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Originally posted by joel hester
I thought that if I placed a shim between the crank arm bolt and the spder that it would fit that woble. I didn't know it was bend.
Sorry dude.

Joel
Joel...nothing to be sorry for...the setup works great...I'm just razzin ya a little. Besides, for what you sold it to me for, I can't complain about a thing!