Quantcast

Hell Boy II

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
I really want to see it but will probaly wait until video. Having a 6 month old baby has really cut into my movies

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
I really want to see it but will probaly wait until video. Having a 6 month old baby has really cut into my movies

Ahh, you're at 6 months, I'm at 7 weeks. Congrats!!! Yeah this movie looks pretty good. The creeps look cool.

Upgr8r

May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Ahh, you're at 6 months, I'm at 7 weeks. Congrats!!! Yeah this movie looks pretty good. The creeps look cool.
Congrats to you. 6 months is really fun, but now she squirms so much it's impossible to change a diaper :biggrin:

Upgr8r

May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
So anyway, I really dug the first Hellboy and can't wait to see the second. The previews and stills I've seen look pretty slick

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Hell Boy II?

Pshaw.

The Dark Knight comes out next week, and I'll be buying tickets on Monday and getting in line to see the movie on Friday at 5:00pm.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Going tonight and I'm stoked to see it. Guillermo del Toro is a masterful filmmaker.

Dark Knight is going to be awesome too.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I wasnt into the ending of dark night that much but it was definatley more of a "matrix/die hard" type of action flick.

the plot wa a typical comic book plot with a few twists but same message.

you will like hell boy 2,

i didnt care for the ending of it much either but to each his own.

i can t belive they made a third starship troopers, cant they take a hint?

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i saw hell boy 2 today and it's a kick ass movie ! i enjoyed the 1st hb , but i think this one is better. the creatures are pretty well done in this one and there's alot more comedy also. well the best movie of the summer comes out next weekend [dark knight] , but hb2 rates up there with one of the best movies of the summer.i thought hb2 is a great movie and worth checking out.

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle
I was having a lazy monday morning this morning and I clicked on Matt Lauer just in time to see him interview Christian Bale about the DK movie....Matt asks him, "So have you read any reviews yet, because the movie is getting great reviews?". Christian starts to answer that he doesn't read reviews (probably because they're a waste of time), and Matt interupts him with, "Well, let me read you these reviews, because they're great!!" What an a$$ monkey!!
Then Matt asks Christian to comment on "some people's opinion that the movie pushed Heath Ledger over the edge" and caused him to OD (great interview, Matt!! :crazy:). To which Christian responded with, "Well, anyone who thinks that doesn't understand what acting is."

But that movie is gonna kick butt (but I still have to get to HB II-- been so damn busy!) :cheers:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
HBII was pretty awesome. Better written than the first and definitely had more of Del Toro's style to it. A lot of the creatures were pretty surreal. Ohh yeah, it was pretty damn funny too!