Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
coolness. maybe you can take part in a post-game riot on boylston, too

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
he split season tickets w/ a friend, and they are down the right field line, about 1/2 between the 1st bag and pesky's pole. i've sat there before and they are good seats.

no rioting for this hombre. unless it looks like it could be fun.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, i just talked to my brother, who is also going to the game w/ a client. they have great seats (5 rows behind the on deck circle), but the price is an unbelievable $4000 per seat.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
narlus said:
yeah, i just talked to my brother, who is also going to the game w/ a client. they have great seats (5 rows behind the on deck circle), but the price is an unbelievable $4000 per seat.
Holy sh!t, did he buy scalped tickets. No way tickets bought from the ticket office could touch being that much

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, my bro got tickets from a broker that their firm uses a lot. apparently they were sitting close to ben affleck.

my seats, on the other hand, were practically in brookline (the season tickets my friend has are partial (just weekends and holidays), so they keep those seats for some of their allotment. still, it was very cool to see a WS game, and it was a good game too, 4 errors notwithstanding.

it was funny to see cops in full combat gear on lansdowne after we got out of the park. wtf are people gonna do after a game 2, win or lose?